SUREFIRE M300A CLONE ON EBAY

brucejiang

Newly Enlightened
Please note, recently there are some clone SUREFIRE M300A on ebay with SN A03337, they even come with original surefire packaging and paperwork! Just be careful, if the M300A comes with A03337, must a clone! The retail price is around 60 USD.

M300A_zps62316adf.jpg

M300A-1_zps8c0d8545.jpg

M300A-2_zps3a2a7bc9.jpg

M300A-3_zpsd6db3b1c.jpg

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am not a member of US eBay so I cannot do it.
But if somebody is you can go into this guy's feedback and there is a list of all the buyers who purchased the fake M300A. You can than click on their name and then click on contact member and just let them know they purchased a fake.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

They not only will learn the truth but still have PayPal's 45days can claim against the seller.
If he has to start giving back money he might stop selling them.
I think we need to start doing something it's getting out of hand. Look at all the trouble it now causes with sellers on MP trying to sell SW02 tail caps. You could have a genuine SW02 but nobody wants to touch it unless it's still in the sealed bag because it's so hard to tell the difference when looking an image.

I hope one of you US guys can let these people know they have been ripped off by a fake.

cheers

brucejiang

Newly Enlightened
I am not a member of US eBay so I cannot do it.
But if somebody is you can go into this guy's feedback and there is a list of all the buyers who purchased the fake M300A. You can than click on their name and then click on contact member and just let them know they purchased a fake.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

They not only will learn the truth but still have PayPal's 45days can claim against the seller.
If he has to start giving back money he might stop selling them.
I think we need to start doing something it's getting out of hand. Look at all the trouble it now causes with sellers on MP trying to sell SW02 tail caps. You could have a genuine SW02 but nobody wants to touch it unless it's still in the sealed bag because it's so hard to tell the difference when looking an image.

I hope one of you US guys can let these people know they have been ripped off by a fake.

cheers

I am not a US member either, so can do nothing with this. I tried to contact two sellers and ask them to confirm the M300A is genuine or not, both of them said yes! When I trying to tell them the flashlights are not original SUREFIRE, they said the flashlight comes with SUREFIRE batteries!

The fastest way to distinguish is from the Serial Number, then the so called TIR, it would be easier to found the difference with originals, however, none of the seller would like to list a picture of the lens, I assume they know what they are doing.

Refer to the CLONE SUREFIRE SW02, the price is $20 in CHINA, plus shipping fee, would less then $30, can be easily distinguish from the anodizing color and the spring, the thing is, I do not think any seller would show you a photo of the spring!

Cheers (last time I said cheers in New York, you can imagining the expression the man I talked to:devil:)

Bruce

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Passed on to Surefire, so hopefully they will deal with it.

bnemmie

Enlightened
I've bought a few Surefire weaponlights on eBay, and if it comes from overseas I automatically dismiss it. It's just not worth the risk. It's a shame some people can get away with it.

eg1977

Newly Enlightened
Beware folks, there are more Surefire fakes on ebay right now than usual.