• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ! SOLD ! Niteye Eye 10 Tripple Nichia 219 !

mash.m

Enlightened
Hi,

i wan to sale my Eye 10. I modified it to take a tripple Nichia 219 Dropin. Also slightly modied the driver for a little more output. The current ist 3.5 Ampere with a fresh AW IM 18350 cell. I only sale this one cause i want the Ti version. The driver can handle the high current without any problems. i testet this exsessive!
The optic is a ledil 18°. The spot is bigger then the reflector version, but really smooth. I try to take some beamshots this evening. I also added a copper heatsink to adjust the high of the dropin to fit perfect into the head. the head is cut out a little with a lathe. the optic is also grindet a little bit to fit. the front ucl lens is still there to protect the plastic optics!
The flashlite is a used one, some scratches cause this is my edc!

Price is 149$ + 10$ for worldwide shipping. Paypal fees are mine.

Thanks for looking, Markus

Some pictures:

4swf-o6-84f7.jpg

4swf-o7-f455.jpg

4swf-o9-fe8c.jpg

4swf-ob-92fb.jpg

Last edited:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Niteye Eye 10 Tripple Nichia 219 !

That's nice, could you offer this mod for the ti version?

mash.m

Enlightened

@colonel sanders

pament details send. thank you

@arm and leg
if you also would like such a beast please pm me. i think i can make a small batch of them!

@kuanR

i allready ordered the ti version. i hope my lathe can grind out the head. my lathe is about 80 years old, but i still think it can.

thanks markus

Arm and Leg

Banned

@colonel sanders

pament details send. thank you

@arm and leg
if you also would like such a beast please pm me. i think i can make a small batch of them!

@kuanR

i allready ordered the ti version. i hope my lathe can grind out the head. my lathe is about 80 years old, but i still think it can.

thanks markus
Sure!

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal:

As I mentioned in my PM, I would also love to have a titanium version of this with neutral XP-G2s (or maybe even high CRI XP-G2s if there is such a thing.)

Thanks! :thumbsup:

mash.m

Enlightened

Hi,

payment received....

I ordered the ti version at the weekend. i also have some high cri xp-g2´s at home. i will try them in two weeks or so. yesterday i played a little bit with titanium anodizing. first results look good to me. i must practise a little more for exact results. but i wan to make a bubble anodizing to my ti eye 10. i must modify my powersupply to get a higher voltage for the green color.

4swf-oc-22ac.jpeg

this was made with an old brush so the "bubbles" are not round but for a first test it looks good to me.

4swf-od-aff1.jpeg

flat-ray

Enlightened

Hi, mash.m,
I saw your mod of Niteye Eye 10 Tripple Nichia 219.
i would like to have the same mod on mine. Can you di it? Can you tell me the price and your address for shipping the flashlight. i sent a PM without reply.
thanks, Paolo