Crelant 7G10

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Thanks for pointing that out. A little more than I thought it was going to be.

I'd wait until MD-Lightsource gets them in...the list prices are always a lot higher than what he sells them for after the CPF discounts, etc.

:D

TEEJ

Flashaholic
They don't specify lux numbers, but from the specified throw in meters, it should be 76 klux.

With most of the lights from, over there...I'd get the cd, and get the meters from that..as the meters are not measured, they are calculated from the cd. The math has, historically, not been reliable, and meter ranges have been a bit optimistic for some lights. Crelant is one of the better ones for not being too optimistic, but, I like to wait for harder #'s, and/or Selfbuilt's reviews, etc.

:D

utlgoa

Enlightened
The 7G10 is now being sold on EBAY for 144.00 (US). I was all set to buy one then I heard about the the new Armytek Grizzly which is will be using the Cree MKR LED..........decisions,decisions.
flashlight-crelant-7g610-2.jpg

Last edited:

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
on their site "niwalkerlight"

t

Max 2400 lumen output and 60,500 cd beam intensity / 500m beam distance (This measurement was based on ANSI FL-1 standard). 4-18650s batteries and 6 modes.odes

Last edited:

utlgoa

Enlightened
I received my Crelant 7G10 earlier today. I had shopped around and purchased it for $138.00. It's 12:00 in the morning and I just tried it out in the back yard. If the only light I had to compare it to was a halogen Maglite then I would have been very impressed......unfortunately for Crelant I compared it to the Led Lenser X21 and The FenixTK75.......I will leave it at that.

xed888

Enlightened
I received my Crelant 7G10 earlier today. I had shopped around and purchased it for $138.00. It's 12:00 in the morning and I just tried it out in the back yard. If the only light I had to compare it to was a halogen Maglite then I would have been very impressed......unfortunately for Crelant I compared it to the Led Lenser X21 and The FenixTK75.......I will leave it at that.

Dont leave us hanging! :nana:

More info please?