Zebralight SC32 soon?

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've held off buying an SC52 for now, partly because I've decided to wait for it in neutral but also because I've been REALLY anticipating the forthcoming SC32. I notice that the SC31 has completely disappeared from the Zebralight web site so the SC32 may be just around the corner! For quite some time it's been listed for introduction for 2/2013 which in ZebraSpeak should be about now! Can't wait to see what the Max Output lumen rating will be on it. Of all the pending new products on Zebralight's comparison page spread sheet they've always left that number blank for this new light. Maybe they've been waiting to find out the answer to that themselves? I think it could be a little light with some serious punch!

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm with you. I have both the SC51w and the SC31w. I carry and use the 31 much more than I do the 51. I like the added punch and smaller size. I'm waiting on the SC32w as well. I realize the 52 has the additional output on a 14500 but I still want the 32. And I'll be waiting on the w version.

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
We're on the same page, especially about the neutrals. The SC51W wasn't my first neutral light but somehow it totally spoiled me on neutrals. I agree about the SC31 too.

Last edited:

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm getting tired of waiting for W version. I don't know what they are waiting to release that SC52w...:tired:

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm getting tired of waiting for W version. I don't know what they are waiting to release that SC52w...:tired:

I know the feeling! Zebra always does this. Maybe they think if they string us along long enough we'll end up buying both. :ironic:

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want an SC30 sized light with SC80 styling that has an XP-G2 (way more thow than an XM-L and with just about as much output at the likely power level this light would be limited to) in neutral or HCRI and that will accept 18350 cells. Oh, an NO CLIP ON CLIP!!! I hate the clip on my SC600w. Screw the thing on like you used to do, Zebralight.

Thanks! :wave:

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
AND SC32W TOO!!!!!!! (starting my complaint early on this.)
With the way Zebralight has been releasing their lights lately, I don't look for the SC32w to be released till Christmas! If even then.

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm.......I see that Zebralight has just changed their web site listing for the SC32 from an introduction during 2/2013 to just 2013. Doesn't look good for this light making an appearance anytime too soon. The good news is that it looks like the SC52w is on its way!