Christmas colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksbman

Flashaholic*
fa82b15d.jpg

Christmas gifts for four couples (relatives); one green and one red per couple.

What to do with the fifth set? See here

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
oh, you shouldn't have! my name is Brett and my wifes name is Lindsey and you can ship ours to.......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wow! lucky couples! not just standard Arc AAA's but premiums!

p.s. - my wife and I will settle for standards! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
You've even got the clips on them, VERY NICE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

Dave Wright

Enlightened
This is the first time I've seen a bunch of CPF Editions in the same photo. Anyone notice the incredible range of reds? The middle one is a whole lot brighter red than the one on the far right. More difference than I would have expected. I guess HA III's toughness comes at the cost of color inconsistency. A worthwhile trade.

phoneguy

Enlightened
Hi all... Just discovered ARC and your forum last week.I must say that these are truly amazing lights.Please consider me for the drawing as I dont own a Surefire or an ARC.These would make wonderful gifts.Please also consider putting "Toys for Tots" in the drawing and if they are the winner you can drop them off at any WalMart or Marines collection center.
Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.