Nitecore MT1C Holster Wanted

gkbain

Newly Enlightened
Really like my Nitecore MT1C but would like it better if I had a holster for it. I have searched and searched and came up with Nitecore part # N208. I think this holster will fit but where do I get one? Any Ideas?

Dubois

Enlightened
International Outdoor do a nice $5.95 AA/CR123 holster. Not that different from the SWM type, and my RRT-01 and V11R fit OK, so your MT1C should be OK. I have a green one, that IOS no longer seem to stock, but tbh, I would have bought black if it was available.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
International Outdoor do a nice $5.95 AA/CR123 holster. Not that different from the SWM type, and my RRT-01 and V11R fit OK, so your MT1C should be OK. I have a green one, that IOS no longer seem to stock, but tbh, I would have bought black if it was available.

nice finding, thanks. lengthwise, do the RRT01 (81mm) and V11R (84mm) fit perfectly, or aren't they a lil too short for it? point is, the M11R (75mm) does have a *different* holster than the V11R, and for the SC52 (78.2mm) the M11R-holster would be the best fit. upz, we're talking about MT1C (88mm).

original Nitecore holster can be had through authorized Nitecore dealers or better, Nitecore distributors.

Dubois

Enlightened
The IOS holster I have is almost identical to the SWM holster supplied with the Mirage. It is a little bigger than the SWM C10R holster, which is smaller and has elasticated sides.

The RRT01 fits OK lengthwise, if you use the clip down one side (small space at the bottom). V11R fits perfectly with AA adapter on, and is a good fit without adapter.

As the MT1C is a little longer than both the V11R and RRT01 (88mm), the IOS will be a perfect fit, imho.