Modders dream host???

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check this out:
http://www.shoplifestyle.com/store/product.asp?pf_id=5350&source=ntrcs

It ain't cheap, but if you wait until they go on clearance...
805917.jpg

This light will knock your socks off with its power—even in its first "stage." It has three barrels, so you can unscrew it and use it in the first stage (5" with 2 lithium batteries), in the second stage (6½" with 3 lithium batteries), or with all three barrels screwed together (8" with 4 lithium batteries)!

Xenon flashlights (Xenon gas is used in car headlights) are the brightest made, but most of them cannot break through to beyond 80 lumens and to 230 feet like this one does! This is the light to own for any purpose and especially to have in case of an emergency.

Lithium batteries are the longest lasting. If you didn't use this light for 10 years it would still power up! The light is nearly indestructible as well; constructed of the toughest aluminum

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Boy, I hope they give 3 different bulbs with that! Otherwise unless it's some new kind of bulb we have not yet seen, the brightness levels will be dim, regular, and *POOF*!

jtice

Flashaholic
Yea, I agree, this 3 different battery option with one bulb, no regulation, hmmmm.
Sounds like only one of the configurations will really be nice.

Looks pretty nice though, kida has the Arc look to it.
I know its not as nice though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 5W torch is the one that looks good to me. These are all Nuwai products I believe.

Wilkey

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
This sounds like a good setup for a buck/boost rig. Will the barrels accomodate a KL1 or KL4?

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Chop said:
This sounds like a good setup for a buck/boost rig. Will the barrels accomodate a KL1 or KL4?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, yes, well said...

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm.... A big DownBoy and a nice 3w or 5w and you're good to go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jon