AAA-Premium Out Of Stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Experiment_626

Newly Enlightened
Just went to Peter's site to order 3 AAA-Premiums for christmas gifts, but to my horror....they are out of stock! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

I suppose they ran low on B1S leds. Does anyone know when they might be back in stock (I hope before christmas)?

I knew I should have ordered them earlier... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Peter....help!

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
We are out to at least mid December if not longer. No one has the special LEDs we need for these.

Peter

Experiment_626

Newly Enlightened
First, thank you everyone for the replies.

By the way Peter..you make some of the best lights available anywhere. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

I think after christmas, I may have to break down and buy myself an LSH Premium...just too tempting. How long will they be $149.99? Anything else in the works that is going to tempt me too?

M

MeridianTactical

None left, we sold out.....

I didn't have as many as I thought...

Chris

Dave Wright

Enlightened
I second the CPF Edition recommendation. It's an Arc Premium. The red varies somewhat from sample to sample, but IMO they are all more distinctive and attractive than the ordinary Premium. Mine is a beautiful auburn shade.

torment

Newly Enlightened
yeah sorry....head up *** again....i found that page two seconds after i posted my question. thx

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was surfing ARC's website today and I tried ordering the AAA premium. It said there were 83 available. Is this correct or are they still out of stock?

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter,

Is there a glitch in the ordering software or something. Does this mean we can't depend on the numbers on the checkout page when we place an order even if it says there is stock available.

Billson

Status
Not open for further replies.