Ok I am convinced

Status
Not open for further replies.

elm29

Newly Enlightened
Well folks, after reading most of the posts here on ARC lights I have finally placed my first order for a AAA and LS. For someone who use to think that the $3 specials at the supermarket are good lights I have come a long way....

Looking forward to getting my hands on the goodies and offically joining the ARC fan club.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome aboard, Elm29! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

You`re going to really like your Arc flashlights...as well as all of the other nice flashlights you`ll eventually find yourself also ordering. (Does the phrase "slippery slope" mean anything to you yet?)

Again...welcome!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kaseri

Enlightened
I bought two ARC's this week. An LSHF-P and an LSH-P. I dont know whats worse... my addiction to lights or my addiction to Microtech knives !

HesNot

Enlightened
Elm - my first "good" lights (a whole month ago) were and LSH-P and a AAA also. I use both almost all the time these days. Those two lights cover about 95% of what you'll need a light for (the LSH-P by itself is probably a good 90-95 by itself, the AAA is just so ridiculously convenient and provides such a useful light that you'll never be without it as a backup). If you can, get the 2aa pack for the LSH-P, I use that primarily around the house on the weekends and with NiMH batteries it is the best light source with the cheapest batteries you can find!

But beware! You'll start to find yourself looking for niche purchases to fit the other 5%. Since then I've bought a Surefire E2e for a small light with more throw, and am eyeing the Newbeam special in the dealer forum to mod a few of my mini mags. Then a mod for my larger Mags is appealing, and maybe a new head for the E2e, and perhaps another LS since they're just so convenient and etc. etc. etc... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
elm29,
Welcome to CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif
You're going to love them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Then they will grow on you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
Newbie to Newbie,

Welcome to CPF. There is no looking back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.