• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold - Carbon Fiber P60 body, Ronac parts, and Copper Cryos bezel

Capt. Nemo

Newly Enlightened
All prices include shipping to the lower 48. No international shipping at this time. Paypal only. Posting "I'll take it" has priority over PM's. Thanks.

1) Carbon Fiber/Aluminum 18650 body (P60) in black made by Delghi in Italy. Comes with Ronac's Cryos bezel and Standoff tail cap also in black. Probably one of the most beautiful lights I've owned. Never carried or used. I can't bring myself to use it, and can't justify having it sit on a shelf. All pieces are exactly as I received them. The Cryos bezel has a small piece of anno missing on one of the fins, but that is how I received it. I do not want to sell the pieces individually, this is a package deal. $225

2) Fivemega's copper P60 body and Ronac's Cryos bezel. Again, never carried or used. Selling as I received them. The body is starting to patina a little bit, but with some polish can be made very shiny. $205

3) Oveready TL65 18650 cell tube in natural with P60 adapter in black. These are used but in very good condition. Looks like there might be some anno missing on one of the little checks on the tube, but it is very hard to see. $50

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Carbon Fiber, Copper, and other Custom Pieces

3) Oveready TL65 18650 cell tube in natural with P60 adapter in black. These are used but in very good condition. Looks like there might be some anno missing on one of the little checks on the tube, but it is very hard to see. $50

ALready have the first two so I'll take #3. Please pm me pp details.

Thx:paypal:

Last edited:

Capt. Nemo

Newly Enlightened

#3 is sold and shipped. Willing to entertain offers on the remaining.

Capt. Nemo

Newly Enlightened

Decided to part out the remaining parts. Copper P60 body is sold. All prices include Priority USPS shipping to lower 48.

1) Carbon Fiber P60 body - $100

2) Copper Cryos Bezel by Ronac - $85

3) Black Standoff tail cap with soft press switch installed - $50

4) Black Cryos Bezel - $45

All parts sold. Thanks.

All parts shipped today 5-1-13. DC #'s PM'ed. Thanks!

Last edited:

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Carbon Fiber P60 body, Ronac parts, and Copper Cryos bezel

Decided to part out the remaining parts. Copper P60 body is sold. All prices include Priority USPS shipping to lower 48.

1) Carbon Fiber P60 body - $100

2) Copper Cryos Bezel by Ronac - $85

3) Black Standoff tail cap with soft press switch installed - $50

4) Black Cryos Bezel - $45

I'll take #2

grayhighh

Enlightened
Re: Carbon Fiber P60 body, Ronac parts, and Copper Cryos bezel

I'll take #1,3,4