• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Modding parts - Surefire (sold), Aleph (sold) , kydex

Darell

Flashaholic
I'm just moving along my inventory of unused parts. I'm not looking to make money, just to get them into hands of people who can use them. For the most part, let's consider the product free, and I'm just charging for shipping/handling to cover my expense and hassle. And I do like to handle things, thus the high "handling" charge. This is a long way of saying, "please don't ask me a lot of questions, the price is right!" Note that shipping cannot be combined!

Paypal is always preferred - and my account is a gmail.com address that begins with darelldd

SOLD 1. Bag of Surefire goodies. Adapters, emitter mounts, X200 head, windows, gaskets, optics. Free. $15 shipping/handling
light_sale_012.jpg

SOLD 2. Bag of Aleph parts. Cans, light engine complete, button nubbins, threaded rings, switch board, can lid. Free. $15 shipping/handling.
light_sale_003.jpg

SOLD 3. Aleph ti clips. Only the three shown on the left. Total of THREE. One short with nubbin attached. One etched with skunk number. One plain. Free. $15 shipping/handling.
light_sale_006.jpg

Moved to appropriate location 4. Not really a mod part, but hey. Two Kydex sheaths for Arc AAA. Professionally done, perfectly finished. Plus one professional Kydex sheath for the original Leatherman Micra. Free. $15 shipping/handling.
light_sale_002.jpg

Last edited:

Darell

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Modding parts - Surefire, Aleph, kydex

After the hassle of categorizing, photographing and listing... I hope *somebody* can enjoy them. If somebody wants it all, I AM willing to deal, of course.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take # 1,2,&3 please

:paypal::thanks::wave:

Last edited:

Darell

Flashaholic

Packed and ready for tomorrow's pickup.
Just found one more item, and in the off-chance DaFABRICATA is interested, I'd like to give him first crack at it:

Red and Blue LED rings for the original Surefire Aviator. New, used only to test once. Same deal as everything else.
light_sale_010.jpg

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Modding parts - Surefire (sold), Aleph (sold) , kydex (still available!)

Backup for the A2 rings, if they're $15 too :)

Any chance you also have the tiny screws for those rings ???

Darell

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Modding parts - Surefire (sold), Aleph (sold) , kydex (still available!)

No screws. But if you've got the A2, I'm guessing you already have at least three screws! Let me check with DeFabricata...

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you for the offer Darell, but I'd like for archimedes to take this one.:thumbsup::wave:

Darell

Flashaholic

Good to go. OK, archemedes, you're up!

Yes, $15 because I like you too. No screws!

Then I guess I should move the Kydex over to where it better belongs.

Darell

Flashaholic

Great. All sold. I'll move the Kydex. Shipping notice on the way....