British Blades Message Forum

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
ODS pointed something out....
[ QUOTE ]
I know where TW is located at.. I use to live there in Conifer, Co... small town...I'm baffled as to why this person is getting items quicker than any other dealers it seems from surefire.... But I'm not alone...so are others...I smell fish and it's not tea time!

[/ QUOTE ]
You just gotta wonder. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I read through the "brights-gadgets-gear" forum a couple of weeks ago and was happy to see kakster gently giving excellent advice to them.

Really that's a very small forum. I enjoyed reading them rib each other about possibly being torchy-techie-geeky types. My favorite was when ODS was asking for impressions on UZI flashlights and bagman suggested CandlePowerForums. ODS responded something like, "been there...done that...forum was about as much help as a trap door in a life boat."

We can take a ribbing can't we?

I read several other posts in the main forum and enjoyed those as well. Got a bit of an education on the King's english. I think I get "ruddy" but I'm wondering if flippin means the same thing as freakin...please don't try to explain "bloody". I'm not sure I really want to know.

Anyway, they seem like a fine group of gentlemen that flat out know their blades. Good forum.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interesting board - thanks for pointing it out! What with SF`s upcoming dealer changes I`m looking for a new SF supplier. That one "ODS" in Hereford sounds great, I`m quite frequently in or near there because my employer has a big maintenence contract with Herefordshire city council. Might be worth a pop-in to see what they`ve got to tempt me!

<font color="800080">I think I get "ruddy" but I'm wondering if flippin means the same thing as freakin...please don't try to explain "bloody". I'm not sure I really want to know.</font>

They all mean just about the same thing, nothing to worry about. A slightly less vulgar alternative to saying "f***ing", not the result of an unfortunate accident with someone`s EDC folder lock giving out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ouch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

I'd like to know what you find on your next trip to Herefordshire.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did some further reading and apparently it`s only an online business (currently with a horribly under-construction web site). And, with SF`s stupid upcoming dealer restrictions coming in to place soon, I won`t be able to take advantages of the best UK SureFire prices I`ve ever seen for too much longer. Better get my order in soon, and just hope they have everything in stock.

L5....please?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the cutoff point is the end of this month. After that, you wont be able to order surefire stuff through ODS. I currently have a few things ordered through him, Drop him an Email, he's very good for returning your emails promptly (always a good sign for any business).