Flashaholic in the House...

D

**DONOTDELETE**

...of Representatives that is! No names from me, though./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif Purportedly, the Rep reads CPF 2-3 times a week and has a growing collection of LED lights including one of MrBulk's creations./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I meant to finish this post yesterday.

The Honorable's collection includes Surefire, Arc, Lightwave, and Mag Instrument. He has been spotted with a "...blindingly bright, short, stuby olive green pocket light attached to his automobile ignition key" by a source that I consider to be reliable. The profile of that flashlight sounds like the Arc LS.

Anyway, flashaholism knows no boundaries. Just thought I'd share this snippet of info. It may invariably be old hat to some. Maybe your Representative shares our hobby. This is the first time that I've been made aware it.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
sounds like the ls to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

howdy mr. rep! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif i don't really expect you to post, but if you do, then welcome!

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Rothrandir said:

howdy mr. rep! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif i don't really expect you to post, but if you do, then welcome!

[/ QUOTE ]

And what about making flashlight purchases tax deductable? That would be a real help to some of us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif