• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD***** McGizmo McLux III PD HA-Slate Gray; $325

nbp

Flashaholic
Up for your consideration is a beautiful McG PD light that I purchased from this thread a couple months ago. I think it is so lovely, but I can't bring myself to use it and I don't do shelf queens. It has only been fondled in the house since I got it, not carried anywhere, so it is still in "Like New" condition as it was when I bought it, as London Lad never used it either. A super duper example of Don's Al PD lights, great for any collector! :thumbsup:

photofdu.jpg

****Trade option: I would also be willing to trade it for a good condition Ti Tri EDC or Ti XM-L EDC, of any tint flavor.

This baby is yours for $325 shipped in the USA via Priority mail. (Int'l you will have to pay actual charges and all that... PM if that's you.) I prefer PP but can do something else if you contact me. Please post a :takeit: in the thread to claim it, even if we have discussions via PM so there is no discrepancy. Any questions, ask away.

Cheers all,

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: McGizmo McLux III PD HA-Slate Gray

Bump and a drop. Hellooo out there! :wave:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Bump for an awesome guy and an incredible light! :)

nbp

Flashaholic
WTS: McGizmo McLux III PD HA-Slate Gray

Thanks buddy. :)

Another price drop. I am below what I paid for this and am not likely to go much lower. I leave for vacation Thurs and it will be withdrawn soon.

:wave:

nbp

Flashaholic

Ok, price down a little bit more, and this light will be withdrawn about 10:00 pm CST Wed. night if not sold before then.

nbp

Flashaholic

Back up for sale for a new price; pretty fair for the item and condition I think. Also a trade option added, I'd trade for a good condition Ti Tri EDC or Ti XM-L EDC of any tint. Thanks!

nbp

Flashaholic
McGizmo McLux III PD HA-Slate Gray; $325 or trade for Mac's Ti Tri or Ti XM-L E

C'mon buddy, you know you want it! :devil:

How about my sad puppydog face: I'm starting a new job and can use the extra cash. :candle:

:)

fyrstormer

Banned
It is a better example than the one I bought a couple years ago. That one was also effectively in mint condition, but the scallops on the sides of the head hadn't been deburred properly before anodizing, and it was inevitable that the burrs would break off and take the anodizing with them. This one is clean and pristine. :)

Old emitter, though. I didn't realize it had a Luxeon instead of a P4. Not a big deal, though. Also, I've already replaced the brass piston with an aluminum one from an Arc6. Shaved off a good 10g with that upgrade.

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
I got it from London Lad, and all his lights are perfect specimens. I only fondled it a bit, so it definitely is a beauty!