1 Week Holiday Sale at Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Holidays everyone and thanks for making making 2003 a great year for us! I hope we all get to spend Thanksgiving with friends and family! Merri and I would also like to wish everyone a beautiful Christmas.

As you know, this coming week is typically the busiest week for holiday shopping (and for the whole year for that matter). Of course, I would rather you were giving Arc this Christmas than someone else's products. To sweeten the pot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, I have put together the following specials. These will start this Tuesday, Nov 25th and run until Tuesday, Dec 2nd. This should help you get your shopping done early so you can relax as the holidays draw near.

The sale will last a week. I will tell you right now, this will be our biggest sale for the year. If you are going to buy Arc for Christmas, now is the time to do it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

First off, domestic (US) FedEx Express shipping is free with all orders that have flashlights on them. International fedEx is only $12 for all orders with flashlights on them.

You have asked that we provide quantity discounts. Many of you will be giving Arc to family members (everyone should carry one for safety), co-workers, friends, etc. The yahoo web store we use does not support quantity discounts so I have created packs with a discount price. See below.

Also I have put together some bundles. The "Taste of Arc" bundles are kind of like those "Taste of Italy" platters you get at your favorite italian restauraunt.

Here's the link to the main special page. I have also listed the specials below as well.

"Taste of Arc" #1 (w/LSH-P)
1, Arc-AAA (standard)
1, Arc-AA
1, LSH-P
1, TSP-2AA
1, Nylon Pouch
1, 5-pack of 123 cells

Seperately: $234.75
Bundled price: $195
Click here to view order page

"Taste of Arc" #1 (w/LSHF-P)
1, Arc-AAA (standard)
1, Arc-AA
1, LSHF-P
1, TSP-2AA
1, Nylon Pouch
1, 5-pack of 123 cells

Seperately: $234.75
Bundled price: $195

"Taste of Arc" #2 (w/LSH-S)
1, Arc-AAA (standard)
1, Arc-AA
1, LSH-S
1, TSP-2AA
1, C-123 Nylon Pouch
1, 5-pack of 123 cells

Seperately: $199.75
Bundled Price: $145

LSH-S Pack
1, LSH-S
1, 5-pack of cells
1, TSP-2AA
1, Nylon Pouch

Seperately: $139.85
Bundled Price: $120

LSH-P Pack
1, LSH-P (w/,w/o fraen)
1, 5-pack of cells
1, TSP-2AA
1, Nylon Pouch

Seperately: $139.85
Bundled Price: $160

5mm LED Pack
1, AAA standard
1, AA
1, RGB AAA
1, CPF AAA

Seperately: $119.80
Bundled Price: $99.95

Arc-AAA Gift 5-Pack
5, Arc-AAA standards

Seperately: $124.75
Bundled Price: $110

Arc-AAA Gift 10-Pack
10, Arc-AAA standards

Seperately: $249.50
Bundled Price: $212

Arc-AAA Gift 15-Pack
15, Arc-AAA standards

Seperately: $374.25
Bundled Price: $299

Arc-AA Gift 5-Pack
5, Arc-AA (firsts)

Seperately: $174.75
Bundled Price: $149

Arc LSH-S Gift 5-Pack
5, Arc LSH (Standard)

Seperately: $574.75
Bundled Price: $475

Check out our Arc Flashlight Holiday Specials web page.

If you have a friend or family member that needs to be setup with their first Arc experience, the bundles may be just the ticket.

As you can see, I have provided quite a few options. Remember, this is the biggest sale we are having so now is the time if you are buying Arc.

Naturally, we will sell out of some items early. Right now, we have stock but we may have to back order some orders that arrive later in the sale. We will be shipping on Friday (the day after Thanksgiving). So orders received tuesday night and wednesday (Thanksgiving) will ship Friday if we have stock.

Make it a bright Christmas!

Peter Gransee

zorba

Enlightened
Ok, go ahead, make me MAD!!! Only yesterday I placed an order. It is the second time this happens...
We really do need to coordinate Peter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zorba: Sorry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif One of the reasons I announced the sale 4 days in advance is to give people time to plan for it.

Marty: All the LS models come standard with the TSP-123 attached.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Peter

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
I'd much rather eat an Arc than eat at Olive Garden!

Thanks for the sale. I'll definately buy sumpin'.

DBrier

Enlightened
LSH-P Pack
1, LSH-P (w/,w/o fraen) $150
1, 5-pack of cells $5
1, TSP-2AA $10
1, Nylon Pouch $10
$175

I added all the prices from your site. Did I miss something or is this not discounted like the others? All the other deals have big discounts.

SockMan

Newly Enlightened
Uh oh. Just when I told myself I wasn't buying any more flashlights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Resistance is futile! You will be assimilated!

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
DBrier said:
LSH-P Pack
1, LSH-P (w/,w/o fraen) $150
1, 5-pack of cells $5
1, TSP-2AA $10
1, Nylon Pouch $10
$175

I added all the prices from your site. Did I miss something or is this not discounted like the others? All the other deals have big discounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops. Your are right. I ment to discount in a ratio with the LSH-S so I mathed off it's price. Never noticed that the result was the same as the list price.

I fixed it now.

Peter

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's going to be a great X-MAS!
Thanks Peter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the 5mm LED pack,
Just thought of something that I could use the RGB AAA for, it will be pointed sideways on my bicycle (towards the right side of a car) Cars can see me from the side and the constantly changing colors should really catch their eye.
Now to get the go ahead from my wife...she will be getting the AAA standard so I might be able to pull it off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

BullPar

Newly Enlightened
You know I just made an order myself. Darn it I wish I knew about this sell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

AR15Fan

Newly Enlightened
Any AA seconds, LSL Firsts, or LS Seconds available during the sale?

As for the listed specials...package #2 seems to be the best bargain.

DavidTHR

Enlightened
This sale rocks!

Does anyone know if the discount be off the "regular price" or the current "sale price"?

Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
I have bookmarked this Holiday Sale !
I want to be the first to order the "Taste of Arc" #1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Peter, how to be sure to have an arc LSHF-P instead of Standard LSH-P. I will like to be able to choose with the order the LSHF-P model, because I have already Lsh-p. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

UglyJim

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the great deals, Mr. Gransee! As someone who has only recently discovered the virtues of Arc products, I appreciate the chance to augment my meager collection and knock out some Christmas shopping at the same time. Now I just need to decide which package I have to get…the "Taste of Arc" # 1 is looking awfully good. If we order one of the LSH-P packs, will we actually have a choice between the standard and the enhanced Fraen optics or will the configuration be determined be "the luck of the draw"?

Lookin' forward to Tuesday morning…

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
When ordering the bundles with the LSH-P, you can select either the regular NX05 optics or the fraen narrow focus.

The $12 international shipping applys to all orders for the duration of the sale.

Peter

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter,

How come the closeout page is gone. Does that mean we can't order them during this sale?

Billson

Status
Not open for further replies.