• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired RPM titanium, SF 6Z lego, ARC, L4 XML, SSC P4 Mags, Skyline II, Pelican M6 DB1400,

Ctechlite

Enlightened
RPM titanium, SF 6Z lego, SSC P4 Mag, Pelican M6 DB1400

Some of these lights are mint/brand new, some aren't, but they all have their flaws if you look close enough. I can be contacted at myusername at gmail.com
emaillabel.png
or you can text me at my google voice number
phonenumber.png
, text only please. Prices are not set in stone, feel free to communicate with me about what you are willing to pay.

$110<----------------$120<-----------$125<-----------$130 shipped US
RPM Titanium bezel ring 8 point, bead blasted.

$110<--------------------$130<-$145<-$150 <-$200 shipped US
Surefire 6z body, Solarforce bezel and reverse clickie tailcap. AMC 3.04A driver 3 level H-M-L with last mode memory. Copper tape wrapped pill for heat transfer to head.

$40 <-----------------$45<-$50<-$55<-$60 <-$65 shipped US
Maglite 2C body. It has a loose fitting aluminum pedestal heatsink with TaskLed nflex driver (http://taskled.com/nflex.shtml) with SSC P4 led. I think it has the V3 board. Switch is modified for momentary use only due to the requirements of the driver. It still makes a click when activated. This light is 8 level, up to 1A drive. I used it with two 18500 AW batteries. The driver can handle up to 24v. A pvc spacer with retention o-ring used for battery diameter adaptation. There is also a positive battery contact extender to make room for the driver. When stored the tailcap should be disconnected to prevent battery drain.

$23<----------------$25<-28<-$30 <-$40 shipped US
Black Pelican M6 with a McModule built with a Downboy1400 and Cree XPG cool white (but looks more neutral white to me), IMS 27mm smooth reflector. Reflector is smooth and causes beam artifacts. White wall hunters beware. Head, switch and body have gouges and missing anodizing, "user" condition".
Silver one is GONE!

---------------------SOLD/withdrawn items below-------------------
$325 <------------$360 shipped US
5Mega Megalennium 3 series body, with Surefire Turbo head (KT4 is the commonly accepted but incorrect name), 5Mega bi-pin bulb adapter with allen wrench and two shims, WA1185 bulb installed. Megalennium comes with the 5mega switch not the McGizmo.
$50 <-------------$75 shipped US
5Mega 3 series 17mm diameter Li-ion battery holder for Surefire M6
$20 shipped US
Surefire Turbo head window/lense
$22 shipped US
Maglite stainless steel and polished bezel
$50 <-----------------$55 shipped US
5Mega bi-pin bulb adapter with allen wrench and two shims.
One available. (was two, gvp bought one)
$35<-----------------$40<-------------------$50 <------------$55 shipped US
Maglite C body, shortened for use with 1 C cell sized battery. It has a loose fitting aluminum pedestal heatsink with a MadMax w/o converter. You can use 1 battery (1.2v - 3.7v) with this. SSC P4 led. The tail cap is bored and can be used to operate this light with a 65mm long battery (18650) if you have the proper spring. The spring included is for a C cell sized battery. No battery included

$30<----------------$35<-$40<-$45<-$50 <-$60 shipped US
Solarforce Skyline II. Modified with a Cree XPG cool white and an AMC 1.4A driver. Body is very good condition. Stock pwm dimming is retained at the tailcap, appears to have a built in 3 volt cutoff. When I ran an unprotected 18650 in this it cut off at 3 volts.

$80<----------------------$85<-$95<-$100 <-110 <-$125 shipped US
Surefire L4 modified with Cree XML cool white (looks neutral white to me) and AMC 3.04A driver
3 level L-M-H with NO memory. I chose no memory because I wanted this light to come on low and force the user to make a conscious decision to go higher because of thermal limitations. The head is an unusual one as far as my experience is concerned. Most KL4 heads I've seen have a orange peel to light orange peel texture, this one has a smooth reflector. 17mm batteries fit in this unmodified sure tube. I cannot guarantee all batteries will fit. The ones I have do fit, they are all AW 17670 1600mah bought a few years ago, some with labels and "made in china" stickers some without. This was formerly a McGizmo modified L4 and still bears marks on the positive contact on the head, they no longer apply to it's current state. Please only use 1 rechargeable Lithium battery.

Fenix L1 body, modded with Cree XPG cool white (looks neutral white to me) and AK-47 1A driver. Driver is 3 level L-M-H with memory. Purple tint to outer ring from the anti-reflective coating on stock lense. Led is slightly off center, body is "user" condition. It has dings and missing anodizing on head. You must use a 14500 rechargeable lithium battery. I have two non-protected 14500 Lithium rechargeable batteries to include.

Silver Pelican M6 with a McModule built with a Downboy1400 and Cree XPG cool white (looks slightly purple to me), IMS 27mm smooth reflector. Reflector is smooth and causes beam artifacts. White wall hunters beware. Tail cap has a Kroll switch and switch housing.
Body is bored for 18mm cells, some cells will not fit. My unprotected 18650 fit but my AW 18500 will not. Head, switch and body have gouges and missing anodizing, "user" condition".

Any questions please ask.

Price includes shipping USPS first class to the US. Priority shipping and or insurance is extra. If you want it insured please let me know so I can work out how much it will cost.

I ship internationally, price is dependent on weight but at less than 12 ounces it is about $35. This provides a means of tracking, there are less expensive options but none allow for a tracking number. If you want to have an item shipped internationally please add $35 to the price. If the cost of shipping is less I can refund the difference. If it is more then I will most likely cover it myself. If it is a lot more then I will get back to you about it.

Paypal email is
emaillabel.png

First "I'll take it" here gets the light/part. Please email me
emaillabel.png
right after for mailing address if needed, include CPF username let me know if you will be using PP or USPS money order. Please include your shipping address and what it is you are buying.

Last edited:

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: Collection Clear out.

I added a Maglite stainless steel and polished bezel that I forgot to list.

Ill take the Turbo Head lens. Is the titanium bezel ring for the Turbo or M3 head?

Mike if you want the titanium Turbo head bezel along with the lense send me an email and we can work out a deal.

Ctechlite

Enlightened

Megalennium setup and 5Mega 3S 17670 adapter are taken.

Prices were dropped on some items too. No movement so it seems to me like I priced too high and hopefully I have come closer to what you watchers have in mind. If not send me an email and let's make a deal.

gVp

Newly Enlightened

PP Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 0K180262811161456) for one 5mega bi-pin bulb MN adapter.

thank you.

Ctechlite

Enlightened

Thanks gVp! I will be heading to post office tomorrow to fill out customs forms.

PP Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 0K180262811161456) for one 5mega bi-pin bulb MN adapter.

thank you.

Mag bezel sold, thanks largely!

The Cheese

Newly Enlightened

:takeit: I'll take the Mag bezel.

:paypal: You beat me to it. Finally found the right thread. Forogt it was here an not at CPF marketplace. lol!

Shalom

Ctechlite

Enlightened

Bump,

Some prices dropped,

Thanks to those that have bought, all items have shipped. Please let me know when you have received them.

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the:

5Mega bi-pin bulb adapter with allen wrench and two shims. One available.

PP coming.

Ctechlite

Enlightened

Thanks for letting us know The Cheese

Some price drops have occurred.

Anything below the orange line (that is still available) buy more than one take $5 off for each additional item! 2 = -$5; 3= -$10

Last edited:

FatRat

Newly Enlightened

Maglite C body, shortened for use with 1 C cell sized battery. It has a loose fitting aluminum pedestal heatsink with a MadMax w/o converter. You can use 1 battery (1.2v - 3.7v) with this. SSC P4 led. The tail cap is bored and can be used to operate this light with a 65mm long battery (18650) if you have the proper spring. The spring included is for a C cell sized battery. No battery included---------Ill Take it Paypal sent

Last edited:

Ctechlite

Enlightened

FatRat, I have not received any paypal payment as of this moment.

Maglite C body, shortened for use with 1 C cell sized battery. It has a loose fitting aluminum pedestal heatsink with a MadMax w/o converter. You can use 1 battery (1.2v - 3.7v) with this. SSC P4 led. The tail cap is bored and can be used to operate this light with a 65mm long battery (18650) if you have the proper spring. The spring included is for a C cell sized battery. No battery included---------Ill Take it Paypal sent

erehwyrevekool

Enlightened

Chris emailed few days ago but you never answered me!
Let me know if you split Arc sale please, interested on 2xAA battery tube.

:wave: