• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host

CouldUseALight

Newly Enlightened
Hi CPF,

A parking-lot sideswipe has blown my budget. I need to sell stuff! SOLD

On offer is one of mash.m's P60 drop-ins with a Nichia NCSU033A UV emitter, in an Ultrafire 501b host.

Full details, pics, and rave reviews of this unobtainium here: High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host. Current pics tonight if req'd.

Specs for this laboratory-grade 365 nm UV power LED can be found here: http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/240024/NICHIA/NCSU033A.html. This is the highest-quality P60 UV drop-in I have encountered, by far.

$175 SOLD PayPal ships it to your door anywhere in CONUS (only). First "I'll take it" here WITH funds to bryce [dot] brownlee [at] gmail will receive the light. Don't point this at human or animal eyes, it's too bad-***! :cool:

Last edited:

DragonHead

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host

Hey CouldUseAlight, how long of a burst to cure norland?

LilKevin715

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host

Got the light in today, thanks a bunch Bryce! I thought my manafont "380nm" dropin was pretty decent (and still is for the price) but this Nichia NCSU033A is in a different league. Definately has better contrast vs higher wavelength UV LED's due to less visible light emitted.