Help, deerelight.com

Edi

Newly Enlightened
Has anybody purchased anything from deerelight.com? I bought a nightmaster two days ago and I am yet to recieve a notification email from them confirming payment. I went to the site and and sent an email that was under contact info which got sent back as undeliverable? Anybody purchase anything from them? Or is this how they operate? Thanks

lintonindy

Newly Enlightened
Had the same experiences but then someone answered back, apologized, and sent the light out. I'm sure it will be fine. Just give it till Monday before worrying.

Kemp

Newly Enlightened
Took me a week toget the email and another week for them to update the tracking number to say its been scanned. been over 2 weeks and its still in HK so im betting it will be another 2-3 weeks before it get here. I love dereelights, but I need to quit ordering direct and go to a US dealer instead..

enomosiki

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did some business with Dereelight before. All orders were fulfilled within a couple of days, and all messages were usually responded to within 12 hours.

Nothing but pleasant experience here.

Kemp

Newly Enlightened
I take back my 2-3 week guesstimated delivery date, it appears that once the product shipped they didn't update the tracking on it until it arrived in my state. Will have it by Tuesday :)

Edi

Newly Enlightened
They got back to me on Monday and said it was shipped, recieved notification email also. Waiting game now... Shame it's a gift for some one, or will it be? Lol

Kemp

Newly Enlightened
I just got mine today, well kinda. Left a notice for me to pick it up even though they never nocked on the door..