• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Gone: Macs Tri-EDC Aluminum

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will probably regret selling this, but my collection is changing and I am letting this one go.
This is an Al Tri-EDC with clip and crenelated bezel. The emitters have been upgraded to neutral (5000K) XPG2's and custom programming by Flucero28 with 5 levels and hybrid memory. It remembers the last mode, but reverts back to the lowest level on next change.
Levels are Moonlight (3L), Low (15L), Med (125-150L), High (300L), and Trainlamp (650L).

This light has been carried and while in very good condidtion there are marks associated with every day use. I did drop it once and put a ding in the head, and have tried to capture this in the photos.

I am asking $299 shipped first class USPS to CONUS. If you would like insurance please let me know and I can get the add'l cost for this. Once it is in the hands of the USPS it is the buyers responsibility.
I will consider shipping international, but with tracking and insurance this can be very pricy.
The usual applies, first unedited I'll take it gets the light, follwed by prompt payment via PayPal. Please PM me for my PP addy.
Thanks for looking.

Tri-EDC1.jpg
Tri-EDC3.jpg
Tri-EDC4.jpg

Last edited:

Flucero28

Enlightened
FS: Macs Tri-EDC Aluminum

Oh how I wish I had the funds to scoop this one up! Perfect UI and absolutely beautiful tint on this one folks. The XPG2 output is stunning, this light is no slouch! Bump for a great seller and a heck of a deal on a sweet light.

Frank

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Macs Tri-EDC Aluminum

Frank, I agree, it's a fine light...but I'm trying to make the numbers make sense. A new Tri is $199 plus $29 for the clip. This one has your programming which is how much? It's been awhile since you programmed one for me (I soon need to you another or two) so I've forgotten but it seems like it was about $25-$35 a light or am I way off?

That said, this one comes with the very nice trait of not having to wait which is certainly worth something to most people and that very well could make this light worth the premium to someone. :cool:

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast

Frank, I agree, it's a fine light...but I'm trying to make the numbers make sense. A new Tri is $199 plus $29 for the clip. This one has your programming which is how much? It's been awhile since you programmed one for me (I soon need to you another or two) so I've forgotten but it seems like it was about $25-$35 a light or am I way off?

That said, this one comes with the very nice trait of not having to wait which is certainly worth something to most people and that very well could make this light worth the premium to someone. :cool:

CS,

I see your point and this is actually less than I have into this light. The crenelated bezel also adds $19, plus I had Frank upgrade the emitters (the stock tinit was not very good) as well as program the light.

Scott

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast

I forgot about the bezel. I am very interested in this light but I have two more questions if you don't mind. What are the drive levels in "Ma" and does it have the shortened time for memory? Stock is 2 seconds I believe and Frank often lowers this to 1 or even 1/2 seconds. Thanks.

Last edited:

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast

Memory time was shortened to .5 seconds and I will try to get the levels in "Ma"

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast

For all of those waiting, here are the "mA" numbers (I hope I got it right). These come off an AW IMR18350 that measured 3.9v.
6, 12, 410, 1A, 3A.

Last edited: