3x Nichia 219 p60 dropin?

aau007

Enlightened
Is edcplus and illuminationsupply the only 2 vendors selling triple nichia dropin? I kinda want one that does l-m-h with no memory that will go 600 lms or up on high. ll-l-m-h would be perfect. 500 lms is probably my low limit on high. Does this even exist now?

I don't even necessarily need it to be 3x Nichia but I think the Nichina 219 has a max current of 1.5A and thus a single Nichia 219 probably cannot exceed 300 lms or so.

Ore

Newly Enlightened
Oveready offers one that uses Lux-Rc engines.
825 emitter lumens.

But it's quite a bit more expensive than the one you mentioned.

Grmnracing

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for one too. There's a custom builder here on CPF that offers it. I can't remember the name. I believe it starts with vihn.

Steven

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
VihnNyugen makes a triple mule, wouldn't hurt to see if he's got reflectors for them.

Mattaus made my triple Nichia. I think he's planning another run of dropins, I'm not sure what the new UI will hold.

The Oveready P60 with the lux-rc engine is another great option.

The EdC+ triple dropin is probably the most affordable

Last edited:

Stereodude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mattaus offered one in the past. He's working on offering them again per the thread in the CPF's Custom & Modified Flashlights - Buy/Sell/Trade subforum. It was also more expensive than the EDC+ one.

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah still working on it Lol. Most painful project I've ever done! Getting close though :)

UI is literally whatever you want it to be - its fully programmable (with minor restrictions given the form factor)

- Matt

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

aau007

Enlightened
Yeah still working on it Lol. Most painful project I've ever done! Getting close though :)

UI is literally whatever you want it to be - its fully programmable (with minor restrictions given the form factor)

- Matt

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Is the UI user changeable?