• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOR SALE - Improved TN31 XML2

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
RETRACTED - Improved TN31 XML2

FOR SALE - Since I'm a power feen I started selling recently purchased lights, I want a Maxabeam!!! I am selling a pretty new seldom used Thrunite TN31 with XML2. I bought it and sent it to Vinh for a touch up, he improved it with the following;
-Direct copper bonding
-All solder point touch up
-Larger LED wires
-Better thermal compound
-Switch mod
-All springs mod
-Battery carrier solder touch up
In addition I bought a $15 Olight SR91 diffuser for it because it's a perfect fit, I will include it, $190 shipped in US.

Last edited:

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let's not all PM me at once now lol. I suppose I'll drop to $180 shipped. Any lower than that and I'd rather just keep it. I figure it's $165 plus shipping from Amazon with no diffuser and none of the touch ups above so I think $180 including shipping is pretty good.

I have the flashlight, it's in the holster, that's in the carrying case, and then a white diffuser. All mint condition except the carrying case came with a couple very small imperfections (not sure if that's a common complaint). I forget if it came with a lanyard I am not including one, I threw a ton of flashlight accessories in 1 box & don't know what goes with what anymore.

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Retracted I decided to just have Vinh turn it into a TN31vn for me. And in typical Vihn fashion he won't even let me pay him anything to do it except shipping!! What a class act