Can anyone ID the flashlight in this video?

creyc

Enlightened
I've been looking for a light with a super simple UI for adjusting brightness, without relying on multiple button presses or sequences and found something that looks fantastic in this youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa7jplCSuHg

Its the very last light in the lineup on the far right. If anyone can identify it from these screenshots I'd be very grateful!

LCETpFH.png

j9iW8mq.png

yfnNris.png

oxIDwqL.png

scsmith

Newly Enlightened
The Sunwayman adjustment ring is held in place by friction from the ring to the body, and they're notorious for coming loose very quickly. I'd take a look at the JetBeam RRT-0 as an alternative since their adjustment rings have a spring loaded bearing and detent system to keep them in the mode you've selected.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
the pocket clip will irritate you.
for the money paid.

it's an out-dated model.
don't buy.
thanks.

JJohn

Enlightened
The V11R with AA extender is the current version of the light. I recently picked one up and I like it alot. A modded version of the V10R will probably be my new camping light replacing my zebralight SC51W. Check out the reviews on CPF to get more information.

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Sunwayman V10a xpg is a great light, I've had mine for a fair while and although it doesn't get heavy use now. It did when I needed it most...
the day my son was born
5CBFAF79-B0F3-47A4-9062-4F6ABD7CE700-5467-000002CE067E239D.jpg