Titaner ST-5

NickBose

Enlightened
This light caught my eyes

8767063712_95a079c68b_o.jpg

Particularly its tail
8767065616_acf25f0d90_o.jpg

8767064002_c1c4a5ed3d_o.jpg

I tried looking up but no info. Not much on where I found it either http://www.doingoutdoor.com/titaner-st5-titanium-aa-flashlight-p-355.html

Is that a switch? How does that work? What battery?

kj2

Flashaholic
Looks like it uses a AA battery.

edit; title says it on the website; Titaner ST-5 Titanium AA Flashlight

Mystery-Man

Newly Enlightened
This light caught my eyes

8767063712_95a079c68b_o.jpg

Particularly its tail
8767065616_acf25f0d90_o.jpg

8767064002_c1c4a5ed3d_o.jpg

I tried looking up but no info. Not much on where I found it either http://www.doingoutdoor.com/titaner-st5-titanium-aa-flashlight-p-355.html

Is that a switch? How does that work? What battery?

Did you all see the new Titaner AAA?

With the wording they make it sound like you get the lite for $16 bucks.

Dont think I am liking the engraving of Titaner on the body how about you guys?

I dont know, a bit pricey but is the coupon for a refund of $10 and free shipping or do you have to spend it on other products?

seems like a rugged lite:shrug:

I am not familiar with this Titaner ST-5, but...
I ordered a recent model of Titaner AAA (E10I) yesterday at their website titaner (dot) com. They sent me an email informing me that the product is on its way now. However, I have not been able to find much info regarding this particular flashlight on the Internet.
I asked the manufacturer about this new model of flashlight, and here is what they said, in part: '
Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design (it's the best part of ET10). The flashlight is waterproof and 10 meter drop resistance.Overall washing function, flashlight can be washed inside and outside, inside washing is recommended cleaning with anhydrous ethanol or acetone.'
Does anybody know anything about this flashlight? Why do I need to clean it with anhydrous ethanol or acetone? Shouldn't they have done that already during the production process?
Where can I purchase anhydrous ethanol or acetone in the Philippines or in Australia? The only acetone that I've found are the ones used for nail polish, would that be sufficient, or should I look for pure acetone?
Thanks in advance to all who reply.
Cheers,
Mystery-Man