• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [SOLD] Lithium ROP and Incan Modder's Grab Bag

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipping is included. Will only ship to US, UK, AU. Payment by Paypal. Lights do not include batteries as I cannot ship these. See photos for actual items!

As per hallowed CPF tradition, the 3 magic words "I'll take it" plus Paypal within 24 hours secures the item.

1. Lithium ROP - $75
This is my personal ROP, for those of you who know the story and who love incans :) Borofloat glass, cammed metal reflector, sleeved with a nice plastic PVC sleeve and has the FiveMega "long tail" to accomodate the 18650s you need to power this. I HIGHLY recommend that you use AW's IMR 18650 for best results and safety - as you know the story the ROP is very demanding on batteries due to the high current draw.

All good stories come to an end, and the ROP has served its purpose and it is time to move own. So.. giving up my own little piece of history, if you'd like to own it and love it. At this price? It's a steal. I'm crazy. I know.

2. Incan Modder's Grab Bag - $50
Take your chances with this one, really. It's a whole collection of odds and ends I no longer have time to play with. At a minimum, it includes
- 2 cammed metal reflectors
- 1 uncammed metal reflector
- 4 glass lenses
- 4 x 3854 ROP bulb kits sealed and new in package
- Osram 64440
- Osram 64458
- Osram 2 x 64625
- MagC bulb tower
- Kiu C-Mag ceramic bulb tower kit
- Parts of a Kiu D-Mag ceramic bulb tower kit
- Surefire MN11 (no idea whether this works)

It's probably worth more than that but I have no idea and no inclination to split it up. Grab it all and enjoy.

Last edited:

Xmldriver

Enlightened
I'll take the grab bag

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 4 Beta

darkangel55555

Newly Enlightened
Re: Lithium ROP and Incan Modder's Grab Bag

Backup on the grab bag (unconditional "I'll take it")

EDIT: He!!, I'll take the ROP too. Let me know the total, I'm in Oz.

Last edited:

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Lithium ROP and Incan Modder's Grab Bag

Haha awesome!! Thanks :)

Let me send xmldriver a PM to remind him and give him a little bit more time, if he doesn't reply then it's yours (as per thread conditions, paypal within 24 hours)