Where to buy Carclo Archimedes wide angle reflector 12531

Tobias Bossert

Newly Enlightened
I need a rather compact reflector for flood application with XM-L2.

Formerly I used Carclo wide angle reflector 10170 with smooth alumine plating. It's diameter is about 20mm and FWHM is 80 deg. The spatial distribution is optimized to result in a flat illumination of a plane floor when mount in the ceiling - meaning the luminous intensity increases with off-axis angle. At the edge it is maximum and in the center it is minimum.

Carclo has a new reflector series with FWHM of 80 deg. Small diameter (16,6mm) and quite flat intensity response over the full beam. Part number at Carclo is 12531 (self locating). There are also models with holder clips and those with glue foil.

I googled, found al lot of hits, but found no reseller offering this new reflector.
Does anyone know a source for this new reflector.
I'm interested in a 'hand full' only, say 20 to 40 pieces.

Thanks

Tobias Bossert

Newly Enlightened
Future Electronics carries Carlco as does Arrow Electronics. Not sure about others in Germany though. Doesn't Carlco have a suppliers list on their website??

Neither Future Electronics nor Arrow Electronics have them. I first looked at the official distributers naturally.
Seem to be too new ...

Doogie

Newly Enlightened
Neither Future Electronics nor Arrow Electronics have them. I first looked at the official distributers naturally.
Seem to be too new ...

Carclo has been good about sending me samples if i ask. Maybe you could try that for prototype numbers.