• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Moddoolar Pocket Stubby with Extra TL50 Body

999snafu

Newly Enlightened
****** Now Sold to Tofty *******

I am offering a Moddoolar Pocket Stubby for sale. Also included is an extra TL50 body. This is a lovely light with Torchlab's current triple XP-G2 v4 engine giving 1600 lumens on 2 cells. It is about 6 months old & in "As New" condition with no marks or blemishes that I can see.
This is a really great pocketable light but I need to let it go, I'm getting married & could really do with some funds to help pay for the wedding (or for some flashlight based engagement present to myself as the missus wouldn't get me one!) and this is one of the collection that isn't getting used much as at work things tend to get worn/damaged (I'm a cop) so I've not carried it much except for walking the dog during the the dark winter months.

Asking $265 $255. The price on Oveready, the only other place to get one, is around $340 for the nearest similar set-up.

Price now includes International Shipping with tracking.

The Fine Print
* First "I'll take it" in this thread gets it.
* "I'll take it" in this thread takes precedence over all other forms of communication.
* Payment by PayPal only
* PM me for my PayPal address after posting "I'll take it".

PM me with email addy for photographs.

Details
All Parts are Black (apart from the ZRS which is Brass).
Triple H3 HML XPG2 cool white Head with dark AlTiN bezel ring.
Black HA TL 20 Body, now discontinued & only available in brass.
DB Tailcap with ZRS

TL50 Body - This has a variety of uses, you can use a Clicky switch (not included) in the tail to create a Moddoolar Pocket that uses an 18500 battery or you can use an 18650 with the included Stubby tailcap for long runtimes. Or for full 1600 lumen power in a compact format you can use 2x 18350's with the included Stubby tail!

Last edited:

999snafu

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Moddoolar Pocket Stubby with Extra TL50 Body

Bump

I have now decided to include the full cost of International shipping with tracking in the price.

stanmog

Newly Enlightened

If your deal with Tofty doesn't work out, I'll take it.

999snafu

Newly Enlightened

The light is now Sold.

Payment sent,
Cheers

Thanks for the quick payment, I'll try & get the light in the post tomorrow morning, but if not it'll def be sent on Tuesday.

Tofty

Enlightened

Just received the light,
Lovely little thing, well worth it.
Thanks a lot,
Tofty