• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Maglites For Sale Price **Price Drop on Remaining Lights**

nbjly

Enlightened
Rules of Sale/Fine Print

First :takeit: posted in this thread gets the item.
Immediate payment unless other arrangements are made.
Shipping on any item or group of items is $5, I will ship International at actual cost with certain conditions, mainly that the buyer assumes complete responsibility of the item's arrival.
No Trades.
All items sold as is, I have described them to the best of my knowledge and ability - no returns - Ask any questions before you post! More pictures sent to your email on request.

All Images Are Thumbnails Click on the image for a bigger picture

SOLD MilkySpit Quad - This is the most hand-made custom light I've had, most every part has been modified. It has a few very minor nicks, no dings or dents. It has a fully programmable UI. The tape says it all: Normand Project-M X600.4 4x SScp4 USWOH IMS20 AcornDX 1.0 (v7.11.30.01) 4AA NiMH Max Output 1h, Also the tape has basic operating instructions. Lanyard ring not included, I don't know where it went -

SOLD $195

Icarus Quad XR-E 3C - This has a MaxFlex 6 programmable driver, it runs flawlessly on 3x18500's It has a few minor marks, no dings or dents. This I'm guessing is about 700 Lumens running at 1amp (max) Has a large Copper LED mounting plate, runs with no heat issues. The other Maglite is an old 2C not for sale in this thread.

$95 DROP to $90

SOLD SST-90 HA, Tri-Bored 2D - This has the nicest HA finish I've seen, very dark and highly polished. I can't find a mark on it. It runs on two 266503, has warm tint. Very bright, I'm guessing 1500 Lumens, heat transfer to the neck above the switch seems very efficient, it will run continuously without brightness drop. Single mode.

SOLD $95

2C Step Mag - holds 3x123's and runs an overdriven Maglite bulb, reasonable bright Very dark, thick anodizing. No marks on it I can find.

$40
DROP to $35

Last edited:

LilKevin715

Enlightened
Re: Custom Maglites For Sale

Wow what a awesome deal on that sst-90 mag! Congrats LEDAdd1ctr on grabbing it before me:). BTW just curious what is the color temp on that SST-90?

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom Maglites For Sale

I would peg it between 4000K and 4400K. It is very close to 11:00 A.M. sunshine on a clear, sunny day. :whistle:

@nbjly, I wrote back to your PM.

I just need an address for payment.

EDIT: Payment sent!

Last edited: