• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom White Cerakoted Triple NW XM-L Torch - 2000+ Lumen --- REDUCED X2 !

Chicago X

Enlightened
Custom White Cerakoted Triple NW XM-L Torch - 2000+ Lumen

Up FS is my favorite light, a fully-programmable triple XM-L in neutral-white, done up in white Cerakote !

This is identical to the light sold here, save for the Cerakote job: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-Neutral-White-2000-Lumen-!!!-SOLD&highlight=

Build thread here.

This fully-programmable powerhouse drives the LEDs to a max of 3.2A each, for an estimated 2000+ lumen OTF !

Up to 16 modes can be programmed (upon request) for the buyer, from around 2 lumen to over 2000. Current mode selection is L-M-H -Turbo

This module is also smart enough to throttle back output to not exceed the (programmable) max temperature setting. Low-voltage warning (and how it alerts to same) is also programmable, and currently set at 3.0V per cell.

The host is the 3x18650 CNQG Longrun, as it has the heatsinking, thermal pathway, and quality to sustain extended runtimes at the more than 40 Watt output of which this module is capable.

Runtime at max power is approximately 50 minutes using 3 protected Panasonic 3100mAh cells. With 3400mAh cells this is stretched to almost exactly one hour.
Pics:

photo_440.jpg

photo_352.jpg

photo_262.jpg

photo_531.jpg

photo_439.jpg

photo_261.jpg

Billet heatsink, machined from 6061 aluminum:

photo_22_zps75c341ca.jpg

This is the PilotPTK module used:

photo_155.jpg

This is the narrow version of the CUTE-3 optic, buyer may choose narrow, medium, or frosted wide:
photo_256.jpg

Price for this unique 2000+ lumen neutral-white beauty is $295 $275 $260, shipped CONUS.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I'm happy to answer them.

Please PM for payment info or international shipping options.

Thanks for looking !

Last edited:

Chicago X

Enlightened
Re: Custom White Cerakoted Triple NW XM-L Torch - 2000+ Lumen --- REDUCED !

Reduced, have a look.

Chicago X

Enlightened

Beamshots in the build thread; did I mention that this thing is BRIGHT ?

Chunky billet heatsink, one-of-a-kind host, custom programming of the mode selection via PC.....what's not to like ?

netprince

Enlightened

Great looking light. Good luck with the sale.

Chicago X

Enlightened

Up TTT

FMcamaroZ28

Newly Enlightened
Beautiful build. Wish i had the funds to grab it.

Good luck with the sale ChicagoX.