Your peak moment of joy: Hitting order submit? The unboxing? Actual testing?

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Which moment is the best moment out of all of this? :D

Last edited:

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Your highest moment of elation: Hitting order submit? The unboxing? Actual testin

The day to day using. Not for new lights. They are nice and all. But like old comfortable boots, some lights are just right.

WilsonCQB1911

Enlightened
Re: Your highest moment of elation: Hitting order submit? The unboxing? Actual testin

Sadly, maybe the ordering. Or perhaps the peak is when it actually arrives.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast

+

Interesting psych question

On youtube, you can find people unboxing just about anything & most look like they need a change of drawers )*(

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast

When the light is used to meet the need each and every time.

For me, it's all good.
Shopping
Deciding to pull the trigger
Pulling the trigger
Yes, even waiting for the mailman
Opening the mailbox, then seeing the package
Opening the package
Holding my new light
Turning it on
Waiting for the darkness
Hmmm.....wonder what's new over at The Market Place........?

~ Chance

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
depends of the light (some are like chaunceys list)

but mostly the biggest "high" to me comes when i have waited till dark and then unwrap it and try it out for first evening.. just the joy of playing with it and getting used to it and its functions.. the fresh new relationship.

then next "high" comes later, only after it has proven itself worthy addition to the lineup.. and then actually NEEDING it and USING it then.

after that.. its just a tool. or a fool (if it fails the tests)

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hitting the order button is painful.. because I always go to check my bank account, decide I really don't "need" this right now, think about it for a while, close the webpage, reopen it, repeat this process 10 times, buy it without actually looking at the screen and then tell myself it was an accident and I just have to deal with it, then tell myself I won't eat out or hit on any women for the next couple of weeks to make up for it. So no, definitely not joy :)

Waiting is brutal. I'm the guy that always has to hit next day shipping on orders that might only be 2 dollars. Free shipping you say? Pshhh Give me next day for 50 bucks :)

Unboxing, holding it in my hand, then turning it on for the first time.. now that's joy..