Wylie

Wylie

Enlightened
Because the hot water I have gotten myself into on this website I thought it best to let you all know I am no longer a representative for a flashlight company. I do still have my own business which I will not be mentioning on this website as some do feel that it shouldn't be allowed. I just wanted this to be known so I may avoid any possible problems with you folks.

Keeping it real, bright
Wylie

binky

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been hoping things are going well for you. Last I tuned in things were dramatic in the job scene (unrelated to CPF) and thereby creating the usual tension elsewhere. I hope things are going very well! Welcome back!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wylie.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
Isn't that that guy with all of the creative and wonderful ideas?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Well welcome back!

Wylie

Enlightened
I have to thank you guys for making me feel welcome here. Things are still working the slow path to production of the laser rods. The manufacturer I have been working with is still working on production and has shown interests in stepping into some larger rods then the production prototype (one of two) which are more of an all around sized rod. I have been lirking every once in a while but not surfing this site as I was at one time.
I may not chime in as often as I did at one time but I will be hanging with you guys here all the same.
Thanks guys,
Wylie

TOB9595

Enlightened
Hey Wylie, Good to see you're back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Illuminatingbiker - Yes Wylie is the innovator and the idea guy.

One of so many on this "bright" forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don't stay too far away Wylie!
Wish you very great success with the laser rods.

I don't envy you the trials and tribulations of dealing with manufacturers. Must be a SLLLOOOOWww process.

Good wishes
Tom

Wylie

Enlightened
Thanks TOB9595,
I think you guys need to read my signature again, its so true!
Oh yeah trials, tribulations and time the three Ts I've been doing the lessons on. One nice thing is there are no binding contracts at this time with any manufacturers. It has been agreeded that when the product is able to be produced at near current shelf price we roll with the licensing. Without the T lessons I wouldn't really have an idea what the laser rods could be built for but I'm pretty well clued in now.
We'll have to see how it goes but I don't have any doubts.