• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD) FS: Prometheus Lights Alpha

dy5

Newly Enlightened
For sale is my Prometheus Alpha flashlight, blasted and polished finish, with an MCE 4000° LED. This is a Blue-label, custom series light that I bought before Jason started calling them Blue-label custom series lights. Serial number is 087. Measured output on high is 411 lumens of lovely, floody, slightly warm beam. Build quality is exceptional, and the light feels really good in the hand.

The light is in excellent, fully functioning condition. I have carried it several times, so there are some very fine scratches and various minor marks. One tiny ding on the edge of the bezel. Not a museum specimen, but it still looks great.

The flashlight comes with the rare 'shorty' tube and battery sleeve so you can convert the light to easier pocket carry if you wish.

Also included are 2 x 18650 batteries, a battery charger, spare switch boots, a tube of Nano Oil, and various o-rings incl. fluorosilicone rings.

Price: $310 which includes insured Priority shipping with DC for CONUS only.
First "I'll take it" posted in this sales thread takes priority over all other forms of communication.

Last edited:

Mtbmurf

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Prometheus Lights Alpha

Sold!!! Ill take it
paypal sent

2 nice lights in a week... Mac tri edc and this
i must not log on cpf for a while... Lol

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
What a catch...I have been looking for a set up like this for awhile :)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Mtbmurf

Newly Enlightened
What a catch...I have been looking for a set up like this for awhile :)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

i had emailed jason an hour earlier seeing if he was doing any BL lights soon. I had been debating getting a RM just because. And then poof this showed up. Ive read his website top to bottom and his custom maker section beginning to end. I respect all the good feedback ive seen and his philisophy of his lights. Eager to give it a go.