What do you think of this?

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seems pretty neat. These have come down in price in the last couple years. Just make sure you weigh less than its rated capacity. Oh, don't forget, what will you do with the packages you get from the store when you are riding this home?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yeah id have to do the back pack thing.i always go to store just for a few items anyway.yeah im around 135 lbs so it seems like ill be able to ride it.i saw one for 99 at walmart to.and people sell em on the corner but i never inquiered to the price

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just make sure you can secure it while you are in the store. I'm sure it would disappear pretty quick if left unattended and not locked up.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
o yeah i thought about that.im going to regester it with the police dept to

Tomas

Banned
Actually they are small and light enough to put in a shopping cart while you shop. That way you can keep your eye on it ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
thats probaly a good idea..im going to shop around and find one cheaper i saw the one for 99 but its only up to 120 lbs im a tad big for it.plus i want one thats more like 15 miles on a charge that would be great.but i guess i can always mod it