• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Surefire Black C2 Tinkerer's Kit - XPG dropin, P60, P91, SC1, odds and ends!

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipping is included. Will only ship to US, UK, AU. Payment by Paypal. Lights do not include batteries as I cannot ship these. See photos for actual items!

As per hallowed CPF tradition, the 3 magic words "I'll take it" plus Paypal within 24 hours secures the item.

The C2 Tinkerer's Kit - $99

This grab bag of odds and ends includes lots of stuff I randomly dug up. A SC1 Spares Carrier with what appears to be a new lanyard (no batteries), a P91 hiding inside, a P60 lamp, an antiroll bezel and a spare tailcap pushbutton mechanism.

Serving suggestions for the P91 - use R123 IMRs (high-rate cells only!!)

The C2 itself has the twist switch (stock, unmodified), a lanyard ring, and a custom handcrafted XP-G 1.4A dropin that I built sometime ago, 3 modes - low medium high and click on/off to cycle through them. Works great, reliable configuration. I run this on 17670.

And the freebie - a multimode Cree XML dropin using the 8-chip AMC converter which I put together. Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't - I suspect a contact problem, but have no time to fix this. Also designed for 17670.

Click for photos

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire Black C2 Tinkerer's Kit - XPG dropin, P60, P91, SC1, odds and ends!

I'll take this

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire Black C2 Tinkerer's Kit - XPG dropin, P60, P91, SC1, odds and ends!

Still taking backups.....

darkangel55555

Newly Enlightened

Backup.

Dammit, why do you keep doing this to me? Post it all at once so I can buy everything you're selling!

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Backup.

Dammit, why do you keep doing this to me? Post it all at once so I can buy everything you're selling!

Hahaha awesome! I think this is the last batch of items. My spares box is empty (finally!) Posted together with the Incan reg, but in different threads.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Kevin, please check if the PayPal have reached you yet? Send me a pm if it's not

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got it, and thanks for your payment :) will PM you tracking numbers when available.