• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *FOUND* My fivemega TS Stainless 18650 E Body <--> 17670 HA E Body with Clicky Tail

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
*FOUND* My fivemega TS Stainless 18650 E Body <--> 17670 HA E Body with Clicky Tail

*FOUND*

My fivemega tailstanding stainless steel 18650 "E" body for your hard anodized Surefire E2 or E2E body that fits 17670 with clicky tailcap.

I received this body last week in fine condition. Nothing wrong with it.

I don't need the E2 or E2E head, just the gray, hard anodized body with clicky tailcap.

Pull that dust-laden light off the shelf and give it a new home...

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT: My fivemega TS Stainless 18650 E Body <--> Your 17670 HA E Body with Clicky

Someone pointed out that L4 bodies also work.

I don't care what the side says. L4 body is fine.

Also, PM replied with an email. :)

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT: My fivemega TS Stainless 18650 E Body <--> Your 17670 HA E Body with Clicky

I also have a pocker-eater black defender head I would like to trade for a standard E1E or E2E black HA head.

It has some flecks of missing anno, so we'll call it good but certainly not excellent or mint condition.

I am not sure if there are other, custom colors people have turned their E1E and E2E heads into.

If not, I'll withdraw my request here and post on the MP.

With respect to the original topic, I may have worked something out with one of our fine modders,
but will not mark as "trade pending" until we are sure.

*FOUND*

Last edited: