• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD) Muyshondt Ion 'Blue Swirl' (Al) & (SOLD)Muyshondt Aeon (Al)

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
For sale are (2) Muyshondt lights for sale. I will sell them as a set at the discounted price below or separately as priced below. I purchased the Aeon several months ago from a respected CPF member and the Ion privately from a long-time respected forum member some months back. Please see below for details on each light and pictures. I do not have any further information on these lights.

1. Muyshondt Aeon (Al)- black coated version. It was lightly carried by the former owner and is in very good cosmetic condition and flawless working condition. Upon looking at it under a magnified lens I notice a couple very small paint chips around the bezel, but look to be only superficial. The rest of the body looks to be in very good+ condition. It will come with the cool black tube that is sent with new lights by Muyshondt. This would be an exceptional EDC light! I would put this at a more neutral tint when comparing this to the Ion. I have owned 3 and they seem to be about identical.

~Price for Aeon if sold individually- (Sold) $135/total shipped

2. Muyshondt Ion (Al) 'Blue Swirl' Pattern with a Flood Reflector- This is a very rare light and is in excellent condition and flawless working condition. The 'Blue Swirl' is how she came from the maker. Upon inspection of her under a magnified lens, I can only detect one tiny scratch around the middle of the (Al) bezel. This light has only been for display since I have owned her. I am not the original owner, so will list her as in excellent condition. She is a very nice looking gal! I would put the tint as a creamy white floody beam.

~Price for Ion 'Blue Swirl' if sold individually- (Sold) $190/total shipped (Available)

Please read-

***Note: U.S. Forum Members only, NO Trades please. The first person to post, 'I'll Take It' to this thread wins, followed promptly with a PM for payment instructions. Paypal only, must be 'Verified' and able to pay immediately (no E-checks, they take too long to clear). Please make sure that your Paypal address matches the address that you want this light shipped to...thank you! They will ship via USPS Small Flat Rate Box, Insured w/ Tracking. Sorry to my International friends, but am going to keep this as a U.S. sale only. The lights will ship within 24hrs after purchase & I will update you with a tracking#...thanks!

Pictures of these gems! :thumbsup:

1021199640x480.jpg
[/IMG]

1021202640x480.jpg
[/IMG]

1021201640x480.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
Re: Muyshondt Aeon (Al) & a Muyshondt Ion 'Blue Swirl' (Al)

Bump- with new prices with USPS Priority, Insured w/ Tracking included in price. Priced individually or added a discount if you purchase both lights! Have a good day! :)

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the AEON! PM incoming

Sounds good...The Aeon is (SPF). The Ion is available at this time...thanks! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Whew. He saved me. I almost bought it back.... ;)

It is an awesome little light, but I need to thin down my collection especially after attending the Blade Show!

*I know several of my CPF friends love the Ion. This is a rare and awesome little light! :)

Last edited:

bltkmt

Enlightened

Thank goodness someone bought that black Aeon...I really didn't need a third Aeon, but don't have a black one. Yet.

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
Re: (Available) Muyshondt Ion 'Blue Swirl' (Al) & (Sold)Muyshondt Aeon (Al)

Bump...I applied one last price drop on the Ion which is shown on the OP. Have a good one! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the Ion....Paypay on the way and my paypal address is correct...Robert

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

:) :paypal:....Thanks...Robert

TECENG

Newly Enlightened

Thank goodness SOMEONE bought the blue swirl, I almost had to take that one as well :eek:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Received the Blue Swirl Ion today in excellent condition....Thanks...Robert

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Received the Blue Swirl Ion today in excellent condition....Thanks...Robert

I appreciate the update Robert...thank you & Enjoy! If it wasn't for my darn affinity towards custom knives, I would never part with these gems! :thumbsup: