• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: HA Aeon

jemab

Enlightened
up for sale is a bit of a catch and release. This is a natural (greyish) HA Aeon, that has been a user. There are a few specs of missing anno along the top edge... shows up in pic below. This one also seems to have a bit longer than normal turn radius to get it to move from low to high; at least compared to the one other aeon I have.
Asking $125 shipped in the US. Insurance available at cost. Not responsible for packages once they are in the hands of the USPS.
079_zps4f27d06b.jpg

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tint? If neutral/warm (not after the cool tinted version) and senna94 doesn't take it then I will.

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
up for sale is a bit of a catch and release. This is a natural (greyish) HA Aeon, that has been a user. There are a few specs of missing anno along the top edge... shows up in pic below. This one also seems to have a bit longer than normal turn radius to get it to move from low to high; at least compared to the one other aeon I have.
Asking $125 shipped in the US. Insurance available at cost. Not responsible for packages once they are in the hands of the USPS.
079_zps4f27d06b.jpg

:paypal:

Thanks!

Latest posts