1W 3AAA metal LS, Radio Shack Canada C$49.99

PhotonBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia, Canada http://tinyu
6118952l.jpg

Nexxtech flashlight - Radio Shack Canada

This bright NexxTech flashlight features a 1W super-bright LED bulb, sturdy aluminum body with a non-slip rubber grip. Includes 3 AAA batteries and carry pouch. Has handy wrist strap. 611-8952

1 C$ is about 75 cents US

Azreal911

Enlightened
i saw this at the store and it felt really nice but kinda but for 3aaa's plus i think the runtime would be around 1 hr at most with rechargeables with 800mah batteries. Or else it was pretty bright and probably direct drive. The beam itself was not too clean cause of the shiny reflector it had. This was from the demo model i was playing with form the store or else it seems pretty good with o-ring seals all around except the switch which i don't know.

NightStorm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a guess now. The body of the light looks like a Nuwai AR-306 but it probably has the mechanisms from the ALX-313A in it. Nuwai has a modular approach to their lights so they can mix and match as the need requires. Also, RShack U.S.A isn't carrying this light yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Maybe soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dan

freeze12

Enlightened
Geez... You Canucks are lucky as the radioshacks here in the US have Prehistoric junk for lights!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw this light, too. The two examples I saw in two different stores had excellent colour for their beams, very white, although the pattern WAS ringy as stated above.

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seen it in the store... and I think my Fliklite LS:1 beats it for overall beam quality compared to those Radio Shack wonders, even with the halo. :/

Pity the Streamlight TL-3's cost like $150 USD...

sph3ric_pyramid

Newly Enlightened
Looks like a Nuwai. I did a review on a similar one a while back, what impressed me most was the fit and finish. Incredible for those low prices.

Latest posts