What titanium light would you like to see?

persco

Enlightened
I am a titanium nut job. I've owned stainless and aluminum lights, but my collection is now entirely titanium. In particular, I like the high-end user lights -- lights that are more than just pretty safe queens, lights meant to be used and abused -- such as McGizmo, Mac's Customs, Muyshondt, etc.

I'd really love to see a titanium light again from Henry at HDS, rotary or clicky doesn't matter to me.

I'd also love to see a new Mako from Enrique that looks similar to the knurled design of the Aeon and the Nautilus, with two modes: moonlight and high.

What would you like to see in a light?

archimedes

Flashaholic
Yeah, something like that ... although I would prefer a battery tube threaded at both ends (to attach a separate tailswitch assembly), instead of an integral clicky "Pak".

Cereal_Killer

Enlightened
I know this isnt goin to happen but I'd love to see a semi-mas produced Ti D10, the one-at-a-time custom, hand made D10's that are out there from JHanko and the like that cost >$500 are super nice but I will never be able to own one, if a company was to start semi-mass production and could get the price down to <$200 I would buy one in a heart beat. I'm not really into Ti (yet) but at some point that will change I'm sure.

I sure do wish I would have got a V11R in Ti instead of the mirage. I haven't carried the mirage one time, the Ti would have held up better.

burntoshine

Enlightened
I've been wanting a high cri CR2-sized light in titanium. Something much like the 4Sevens mini CR2; but 3000ish-K high cri tint in Ti.

persco

Enlightened
I've been wanting a high cri CR2-sized light in titanium. Something much like the 4Sevens mini CR2; but 3000ish-K high cri tint in Ti.

Hmmm. That sounds like the Muyshondt Aeon (2-mode model) in titanium. The tint of my HA Aeon was pretty close to that. Quite warm without being "warm".

donn_

Flashaholic
I carry a Ti Muyshondt CR2 Ion as my EDC. It's been clipped to my bibs on a Zinger for years, and I use it several times a day. It's the best close-up EDC I've found in years of looking.

That said, I'd like to see a Maglite clone in Ti. I'd want it to be a C-Mag, made to take 26xxx diameter cells. Somewhere in the 4-6x26650 range. I already have the tailcap for it; a Tranquillity_Base one-off. All I need is the tube and the head.

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
1xAA
head twist
20 to 50 lumen single
tailstanding
from a major manufacturer, no boutiques/customs

(/broken record)

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ti Preon Revo. Don't know why 47s made the Revo such a limited run light as it was one of their best. But would love to see a new one in Ti.

gunga

Flashaholic
That could work. It's got brass threads so a titanium body could work without too much galling. I prefer stainless on the keychain but might be into ti to
Make it lighter.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
HDS in titanium has always been in my dream. Just not sure if I can afford one when it is out.