• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Modded 3AA Mag(SOLD)

Jets22

Enlightened
This is a modded mag, uses a red AA mag as the host, a now direct drive sandwich from Wayne with a bright Q3L,new NX-O1 optic and double O-ring seals.has new knurled cell extender from CNC's run. $39.00 delivered on this one. PayPal OK web page web page

Bernhard

Newly Enlightened
Re: Modded 3AA Mag

Direct drive sandwich? Is it means that the luxeon just sit on plain board with no electronics? Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jets22

Enlightened

I had a good bright Q3 and a bad board Bernhard..hence I decided to just go with the cell extender , NX-01 and direct drive..Works perfect and turns on and off with the head as before.. Very bright for 4.5V..sorry for the confusion on my part..I guess it does sound kind of strange now that I read the post again..

Bernhard

Newly Enlightened

Is it means that I can choose the config, whether want to direct drive this baby using the extender, or use Badboy circuit with standard Mag with no extender?
Or this price only include the extender, AA mag, NX-01 optics, and luxeon Q3 sitting in normal PCB with no badboy converter at all?

Jets22

Enlightened

Bernhard, for $39.00 you get the light, extender, batteries, NX-01 optic, o-rings, delivery,and Q3 that is direct driven. no mad max or Badboy boost circuit. It is running direct of 3 AA batteries 4.5V.. the light will function on and off as any normal mag... by twisting the head. Hope this clears up the confusion ..thanks