• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Fivemega 2 1/2C Magmod SOLD

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fivemega 2 ½C Magmod. This beauty was purchased "way back when" from this thread: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...-Chrome-2-1-2C-M*g-1499-or-Super-Stinger-bulb

I believe at some point I swapped the reflector for a modamag smo one, but my memory and notes on this are sketchy. It is in fine working condition and throws very well.

This is the best looking flashlight I have ever owned, but I have decided to cut my collection down to just a handful of AA and AAA lights, so I am letting it go, hopefully to a loving flashlight home. The size is perfect---the slim "C" circumference is very comfortable in hand, and it rides easily in your back pocket.

It has a number of small nicks, scratches, and some spots in the tailcap ring where just a bit of the color has rubbed off. But the overall appearance is still quite good and the deep red color is striking.

Included is the potted WA1274 bulb currently installed, which has seen a number of hours of use spread over several years, so I have no idea how much life it has left, although it fires up fine right now. Also included is a new unused potted WA1274 bulb. Also included is the original PVC cell tube.

The Ultrafire WF-139 charger (and spacers) and two AW 18650 cells (and magnets) have been parted out and so are no longer part of this package. Price reduced accordingly.

At some point I was told that some small rings placed under the potted bulb could alter the beam shape a bit, and so I got some and ended up placing one or two under the bulb. I have some extras so will include those as well.

I also have a Magnum Star 5D bulb, and I can't even remember if I ever used it in this light, but I am including it as well.

Finally, I have an unused 52.1 mm UCL lens, which I am including, but it is probably not appropriate for the high wattage bulb currently in this light. As per FM's statement in the original referenced sales thread, best to stick with the Boro lens for that.

New Price (without charger and cells): $89.00 $75.00 SOLD

100_6248_zps215ce588.jpg

100_62723d_zps53ddc1bc.jpg

Price includes shipping, USPS 1st Class, w/ Delivery Confirmation. PayPal or m.o. only. I'll cover the PayPal fees, so go ahead and list it as a sale of goods, not a gift. (If you want insurance, let me know and I will figure your cost. Otherwise, I will not be responsible for items lost or damaged in the mail).

U.S. only this sale.

1st unconditional "I'll take it", followed up with prompt payment.

I may also list this light on other forums.

Thanks,

Andrew

Last edited:

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Fivemega 2 1/2C Magmod + Extras

This sale is temporarily on hold while I part out some of the "extras". Back soon with a new price.

Andrew

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Fivemega 2 1/2C Magmod + Extras

Package revised: Ultrafire charger and AW 18650 cells have been sold separately and are no longer part of this package.

Price reduced to $89.00 shipped and PayPaled.

Thanks,

Andrew