my 1st real flashlight, a BC10

rdfish1

Newly Enlightened
I couldn't resist stepping up to a real light after much reading and have been very happy with this light. For $27, it seems like a terrific value. The only thing i don't like is the low is very bright, hard to see much difference so that's disappointing. I ordered a second light due to this point. It is a S10 Olight, which i will comment on separately.

rdfish1

Newly Enlightened
My second real light, the S10 Olight

I commented on the BC10 by jetbeam and while i like it very much, I did not like the low power which is hardly low, it is extremely bright so i bought the s10 olight. I love the moonlight feature yet it cranks to super bright when needed. It also has low and medium settings which are nice plus a XM-L led. I found it for low 30's so the price was good too. The only thing i don't like is, i prefer a tail cap switch and I don't love the way the light is cycled to adj brightness. Also, it is almost too small. I will post separetely and ask for suggestions now that I have learned a little about what i like and don't like to see what you might recommend next.