Bright 1xCR123 light that will fit in a Gear Sector E-series Mount (for surefire Es)?

evi1joe

Newly Enlightened
For example, will a Vital Gear FB1 BK fit in a Gear Sectgor E-Series mount?
It looks in most pics like the TAIL is too big and the body kinda CURVES inwards towards the "head" end (but I can't find specs); I had wanted to use a VME head and a Malkoff M31 to try to get 280 OTF lumens from it.

I want the brightest (at least 280 OTF lumens), lightest and shortest light that will fit in an E-series mount. Currently, I use a Streamlight TLR1HL, which is GREAT, but it is visible through the scope.
--
NOTE: I've tried a few brand name lights: the Olight M10 didn't fit, and the Nitecore MT2a barely fit (I pried it in and can't believe the mount didn't snap--it'll never come out), but it only does "turbo" for 3 minutes so I sold it (with my mount, sadly).

Any ideas?

I KNOW a guy has used an E1E body to build it, but I can't find an E1E body for sale AND I hear they're more expensive than the E1L and E1Bs (but I don't know if the latter two will FIT--assuming they will though, since they're "E-Series").