Need recommendations for a flashlight and battery holster

AdamJo

Newly Enlightened
I carry a Fenix TK35 and I was wondering if there are any holsters for it that can also carry a spare pair of 18650s. The included holster is ok but I'm looking for something a little more rugged and can stand up to some heavy tugging and bumps against concrete walls/floors.

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only OEM holster that I know of that's designed to carry two 18650's is Olight. However, the TK35 may be to large to fit (as well as I'm not sure if they will sell you one. Would have to contact them). You can also look into Thor's Hammer Custom Leather.

http://www.thorshammercustomleather.com/flashlightholsters.htm

However, you may have to send your light in so he can make one for you.

Good luck!

Edit: check out the first photo in the Thor's Hammer flashlight holster link. It looks like he may have a TK35 on hand.

Last edited:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only OEM holster that I know of that's designed to carry two 18650's is Olight. However, the TK35 may be to large to fit (as well as I'm not sure if they will sell you one. Would have to contact them). You can also look into Thor's Hammer Custom Leather.

http://www.thorshammercustomleather.com/flashlightholsters.htm

However, you may have to send your light in so he can make one for you.

Good luck!

Edit: check out the first photo in the Thor's Hammer flashlight holster link. It looks like he may have a TK35 on hand.

Oh, yes. I have a TK35. I think I use the holster business as an excuse to keep buying flashlights! Have made several holsters for that light for folks.

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, yes. I have a TK35. I think I use the holster business as an excuse to keep buying flashlights! Have made several holsters for that light for folks.

Here you go, straight from the man himself! ... :thumbsup:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here you go, straight from the man himself! ... :thumbsup:

And so here is what I've been doing all day. Just finished giving them the first coat of dye so they are not done yet. 2 open top and 2 with flaps that will go to SC.
DSC00317_zps7f6c0547.jpg