Surefire One (1) Cell LED Light Questions

hcd615

Enlightened
So I have been reading that the new SF E1L-A (90 lumen is out). My real confusion is this: I own a few E1L's with the KX1B head (80 lumen). I also own a few E1B's (110 lumen). So with the two different lights I own and the new SF out, what is the purpose of owning all three lights. Don't get me wrong I have the new E1L-A light coming to my office this week, but why? What different scenarios or applications would arise that I would need 3 different lights to handle issues. What is the big difference in the lights, I know the E1l is low the high, E1B - high then low. But what are the other reasons I should own them all, thanks!

tonkem

Enlightened
So I have been reading that the new SF E1L-A (90 lumen is out). My real confusion is this: I own a few E1L's with the KX1B head (80 lumen). I also own a few E1B's (110 lumen). So with the two different lights I own and the new SF out, what is the purpose of owning all three lights. Don't get me wrong I have the new E1L-A light coming to my office this week, but why? What different scenarios or applications would arise that I would need 3 different lights to handle issues. What is the big difference in the lights, I know the E1l is low the high, E1B - high then low. But what are the other reasons I should own them all, thanks!

I guess that is a question that only you can answer. I was considering the new E1L-a because of the increased output AND increased runtime. But at the end of the day, I have 2 E1L KX1 lights, that serve me just fine. The answer has to be one that suits your needs. I guess we all can only carry one or two lights at a time, without a pack. I carry a Zebralight SC52 everywhere I go, because it is so darn small and powerful. If I find myself needing more power, I have a Lupine Wilma at 1100 lumens and Lupine Betty at 2600 lumens, but not as easy to carry as the SC52.... It all comes down to what you will use your lights for, and why you would want to keep them, if a new model satisfies the need. But most folks on this forum keep them because the wind up missing them when they are gone and have to re acquire them. :) My .02.

tonkem

Enlightened

hcd615

Enlightened
Couldn't find the E1L-A in stock anywhere. Purchased one today from Surefire. I will have it tomorrow. Let you guys know tomorrow about the light.

hcd615

Enlightened
5ysagute.jpg

7ujeguhu.jpg

a6etedy3.jpg