• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Elzetta (bored by Oveready) / Malkoff combo

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

A bit of a catch and release. Just not using it, although it is a SWEET package...

Oveready / Elzetta ZFL host bored for 18mm cells, 2 level clicky tail cap, crenelated bezel. Included with the package is the Malkoff M361N (lo/med/high with neutral tinted XPG2, input voltage 3.4-5.5 volts). I will also include an AW 18650 cell, 2200 mAh button top cell - has seen minimal use. Cell is shown in the photo.

This package will NOT be split so please don't ask. Sale price is commensurate with my reluctance to sell it, but my "no shelf queen" rule dictates what I keep and what I sell!

Light is in great condition - I can find NO scratches or marks. Having said that, perfection RARELY exists so don't expect it here. If you are looking for perfection, please order one direct from the good folks at Oveready.

First "I'll take it" posted in this sales thread is the winner. The light is yours when I deliver it to the post office - if you have any concerns you can purchase insurance for what it costs me.

$180 shipped CONUS ONLY at this time (sorry international friends - just don't have time to go to the post office)

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
FS - Elzetta (bored by Oveready) / Malkoff combo

I have this exact same setup, it is haaaaaard to beat for a tough flashlight. Good luck with the sale Dan, I think this will be gone in about 15 min. :D

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS - Elzetta (bored by Oveready) / Malkoff combo

Hey Dan, that is the recently launched Oveready Elzetta Bored host. It is like 2 weeks old?
The host itself is $152 plus shipping.
Real deal there.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Elzetta (bored by Oveready) / Malkoff combo

Dan, I'll take it per PM...Thanks...Robert

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Elzetta (bored by Oveready) / Malkoff combo

Paypal sent...Thanks, Dan....Robert