New Nitecore SRT3 is out, BAM!

jay_rush

Unenlightened
30rn1o5.jpg
[/IMG]

550 lumen xm-l2 single cr123 , red green lights like the srt7, included AA extender. I . AM . SOLD

Last edited:

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
without the red/green led's and with a form/weight/size factor optimized for AA, i'd be more interested.

it's a clunky light, optimized for nothing.

jay_rush

Unenlightened
I disagree. It's optimized for mindless fun. :D

sticktodrum knows the score! ;)

its optimized to impress, its smallish, powerful for its size, and it has a dedicated impress your stupid friends feature with the colour police light.

Beckler

Enlightened
I see this as a cross between, or update to, RRT0 & RRT01 which is a good thing. Unfortunately no upgrade in lumens.

cyclesport

Enlightened
I see this as a cross between, or update to, RRT0 & RRT01 which is a good thing. Unfortunately no upgrade in lumens.

FWIW a new RRT-01 is out now w/an XM-L2 @ published 600L but are still very hard to find. They should be more plentiful in the next couple of mos.

regulation

Newly Enlightened
looks quite like the sunwayman V11R, but with a new green light.
By the way, what does the difference between their variable ring selector tech? Nitecore said its third generation, but it seems quite the same thing to me.

jay_rush

Unenlightened
After my EA4, no more Nitecores for me. Too bad, i like the idea of a 123/AA hybrid...
after my TM11, no more nitecores for me, many returns and STILL faulty.. but that was 4 nitecores ago. i dont have much willpower :(. whats wrong with the EA4?