• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Taclites P 60 lights for Sale

rudy16

Newly Enlightened
  • I have some brand new Taclites Up for sale. They are made in the USA and feature: An anodized aluminum
    body with a Stainless Steel cap. They are about 6 in long with the bezel starting at 1.385 and tapering down. The body is 1.0 in diameter so it fits most aftermarket mounts. They are bored for 18650s. These can be purchased as a Kit: 1 light, 1 battery, and 1 charger ($205), Or a Host (body, lens, o-rings, and McGizmo McClicky for $105) or a bare Light (kit minus the battery $180)​

I have a few Nailbender modules with 600 lumen single stage Cree XML.
    Features
    • P60 / D26 style Drop in Module
    • Emitter: Cree XM-L flux
    • Voltage range: 2.8v-6volts max
    • U3 flux coolwhite 6500k
    • Levels 1
    • Choice of Smooth or OP reflector
    • Brass pill
    • Thermal epoxy
    • 600 lumens OTF
    • Made by CustomLites Inc

The switch is a McGizmo McClicky which features: press slightly for momentary on, depress fully for constant on.

Rechargeable Lithium battery (Non-protected $9 ea.)

Panasonic NCR18650 3100 mah Lithium Ion Battery

• Panasonic 3100 mah 18650
    • Made in Japan
    • Unprotected Li ion batt
    • High Discharge
    • capacity 3100 mah
    • Full charge: 4.2 volts
    • Nominal Charge 3.6 volts
    • Cut-off : 2.8 volts

These lights will have approximatley 1 hour of runtime on HI. These lights are completely sealed against the elements and ready for use.

Here are some pics and test video.

This light is equipped with Nailbender Module as you can see it can take some serious beatings. The light is still functioning in complete working order.

Here are the results from the test.

Last edited:

Tmad

Newly Enlightened
I've been using one of these for a couple of months with a triple that I built and LOVE it! Really good quality, I'll probably be buying another host soon.

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi

Anthony sent me one of these lights and they are very nice super well built lights. It doesn't feel bulky yet very comfortable to grip. Great heat sinking, great finish, great quality.

Dave

CrazyIvan2011

Enlightened
How much for just a host (body, lens, o-rings and McGizmo McClicky) shipped to the UK?

I already have a few nailbender and vihn dropin's...but have never really 'loved' the solarforce hosts I have for them. Been looking for a good rugged p60 host...as I have not yet caught a surefire 6p for sale. But these look very nice, and look like they will be a good firm grip to use and able to take a beating!

I have been looking for something a bit less bulky than an elzetta host, but a bit more beefy than a surefire 6p one...this looks to fit the bill?

rudy16

Newly Enlightened
With the 4th of July here and I am a proud American I will run a sale until Sunday at 7 p.m Central. $20 off any price. Thank the troops for allowing us to celebrate our Independence.

donn_

Flashaholic
Rudy..if you upgrade your information a bit, you might get more attention.

Show us a photo of the host, side-on, so we can see what the body and tail looks like.

Tell us about the anodizing.

That kind of stuff.

There isn't any information on the web about these lights, so inquiring minds want to know! Who makes them? If it's you, who are you?

simplec6

Enlightened
I am interested in products made here in the U.S.A. I'd like more information on where these are made and the anodizing on them.

moeman

Enlightened
Nice. I got to check one of these out for a week and they are very nice. Solid well built light that feels good in the hand.
I am VERY tempted to pick up one of these at that price.

rudy16

Newly Enlightened
A little info on the lights. There is no info on the web as I started out making the bodies for fun and everyone locally wanted one. I have a little money invested in these and I figured it was time to see there was interest in these from people that could appreciate a nice light. Just like everyone else I saw my first high performance light and was hooked. I like to build as many things as I can. So I started out 3 yrs ago when my buddy was deployed. I wanted to give him something he could appreciate from home and a light was something he could use. There have been a few bodies I machined that I really didn't like and they didn't have the McGizmo McClicky.

The anodize was professionally done locally. It is not hard coat anodized. The Aluminum was USA AL and all is machined here in small town Nebraska. I did the machining on some off hours on the weekend in between machine schedule.

I spend a lot of time on knife making forums (as I like making knives too) and there are a few floating around there. Here are some comments from the guys there.

I really cannot stress enough how great this light is to hold . . . and it is bright!

The clicky is easy to operate and is most responsive. I really like how it allows for tailstanding. It is easy to use which is important to my arthritic thumbs. No problem clicking this one!!​
I love the finish on this light. And, the tube has so much grip. It is quite comfortable in the hand. Actually it is easier to hold than the light I own in this same Lumen category! I love that it takes various drop-ins. Very well built light. I really like what it offers in one package!

These are good pics and from a friend that uses his a lot. The anodize on his light was from me trying to anodize them myself. The ones now are professionally done.

I hoped I cleared up some questions. Also as any thing I build I have a lot of pride and believe in its quality I'll stand behind all of them.

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
That's what I needed....thanks!

I'll take one host. Please send PP address.

:paypal:

:thanks:

PS...I found your website, and it seems there is a completely different host...with cerakote instead of HA???

I think I like this light much more than the one in your other pics!

Last edited:

CrazyIvan2011

Enlightened
Looks like these would sit nicely on any old US army vehicle, like a Willys Jeep (Light Utility Vehicle)

Should call the model H.U.F (Heavy Utility Flashlight)
Or M35, i.e. deuce and a half (probably being what these could take on there back) :thumbsup:

Are these still going too??