Only in LA-LA Land

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
I read this as a sign of hope /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If we have the energy left during the day to worry about things like this then as a society we must have removed pretty much all barriers to survival and happiness, right?

Only when the burden of daily survival has been removed can people take the time and resources to create our greatest art, and our greatest stupidity...

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Only when the burden of daily survival has been removed can people take the time and resources to create our greatest art, and our greatest stupidity...

[/ QUOTE ]

Lately it appears that the latter is the most prevalent.

X-CalBR8

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would comment on this, but where would one even begin to comment on something that is on this great of a level of idiocy?

Like the post title says, "only in LA-LA Land". Well, there and maybe here in the south where we have the NAACP striking fear into the hearts of factories everywhere by filing one stupid frivolous law suit after another. I have to wonder when judges will finally get enough of this stupidity and just start throwing such cases out of court straight away.

Tomas

Banned
This is so ... so ... so ... Southern Californian! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

T_sig6.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Mutie

Enlightened
Ah you guys are just jealous these lunatics aren't running your local governments. Being that we are the XXX capitol of the world it seems that Dom and Sub would be perfectly logical replacements.

Mutech