• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Overready M2-50, Quad XPG, HID PRICE DROPS

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
In good user shape, see use marks below. The pic below is the only one I have. It has a zero res on it (not matching), and a bored 6p body. Head alone I'll let go for 100. Or 150 for the whole light. Shipping CONUS is included. Also for sale is a Quad XPG, I do not recall the maker, the bin, or anything, but I'm PRETTY SURE, but CAN NOT BE POSITIVE that it is an early VanIsleDSM quad. It is three speed, H-M-L with memory. It is in a 6P head with a stainless bezel ring. $50--SPF----. Nice neutral tint, quite bright, easily 1000 lumens on an 18650. Wrapped with copper tape, IIRC.

More will be added later tonight. SOme basic users, quarks, etc. Perhaps one or two interesting lights as well.

Next up is a LensLight Mini Ti DUAL output with a Ti Clip (not the stock plastic...way cooler and better). THese are out of stock at the moment, and I think rather hard to find generally, though I honeslty haven't tried to find one since I found this one. It is Hi Cri, and in very good, though not perfect shape (I'll trget pics tonight, PM if interested in pics). If you are not familiar with them: http://lens-light.com/products/mini-ti-high-polish.html
$175--SOLD shipped conus.
Next up is a de-domed SST-90 varapower 2000. It's on a black 3d (usually use 4C) Mag, quite the thrower, nice neutral tint. Again, in good user condition, may be some use marks, nothing terrible, but not pristine: $150 shipped conus

Lastly, a 70W HID from the (now defunct?) light pipe. It is an ugly duckling in its PVC housing and messy wiring, but it is BRIGHT for the money! Good throw and spill. See this thread for my basic review , pictures, and beamshots. $150 shipped CONUS. I don't recall what I paid for it, so I might be quite off here.... PM me if you happen to recall what thy were getting for these and i'll adjust. http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?314249-Lightpipe-250W-HID

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Overready M2-50, Quad XPG, HID

I will be interested in taking the quad...PM sent for info

wasteoid

Newly Enlightened
Hi smoke - did you get any interest in the quad in a 6p head.

If not I am interested. Let me know. Consider it " I'll taken it" if it's still there.

Chris

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like the QUAD is SPF. I had multiple PMs, but the first unconditional "i'll take it was as above." Sorry for those who I was in communication with that showed interest, but the first "I'll take it" has to rule, per forums custom.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
From the first to express my interest to buy this, to be told I'll be the back up...I'm still waiting for your photos to confirm the identity of the quad, if it's still available? :wave: