Reintroduction

Gman

Enlightened
Been awhile since I've been here so I thought I'd reintroduce myself. Excop turned airline pilot, I've had the affliction since my LE days. Now I find a definate need for good and reliable light in the air. (The LED stuff has been a great improvment for inflight use.)

Hello to Brightnorm and all the other regulars I see are still here. Koga, glad to see your still posting, hows that custom stainless steel Garrity/NovaStar holding up? I have two of them for sale on Ebay btw. I also think of you everytime I drive my Delorean.
smile.gif
Great bunch of folks here, I'm amazed at the civility and lack of BS that occurs everywhere else on the Net. Must be that we really understand each other's affliction.
wink.gif
Gary

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
welcome back!

i'm new compared to you, it is always good to see the "oldbies"
grin.gif

stay a little longer this time
smile.gif

Skyline

Enlightened
Welcome back, Gman!

Originally posted by Rothrandir:
welcome back!

i'm new compared to you, it is always good to see the "oldbies"
grin.gif

stay a little longer this time
smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hey, if Gman is an oldbie, what am I?
tongue.gif

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Welcome back Gary. It's always nice to say hello again to a "golden oldie"!
smile.gif

Brightnorm

Gman

Enlightened
Thanx for the welcome guys!

yclo: G'day mate, you've a very good memory! The X5 head got put on hold along with everything else for now. Still may do it.

B@rt: Nope, no pics, I haven't finished them yet.
The only thing worse than being a flashoholic is being a flashoholic *and* a hobby machinist! I see a few others here suffer from that "curse"... with very impressive results.
smile.gif

Skyline: Impressive senoritiy number! In my profession those numbers mean everything!
shocked.gif

Ninja: Thanx for the welcome. I haven't choosen an A2 yet. I use an ArcLS and a Scorpion for inflight duties. My Surefires would get stolen by the guys who want one but are too cheap to pay the price.
wink.gif